GHB Strips – gamma-hydroxybutyric acid (25pack)
As low as $1.89 per strip
|Product sold: 25 strips|
|$57.25 per box||$54.75 per box||$52.25 per box||$49.75 per box||$47.25 per box|
|$2.29 each||$2.19 each||$2.09 each||$1.99 each||$1.89 each|
|Bulk discounts will be applied automatically with quantity.|
43 in stock
GHB - Gamma Hydroxybutyrate
- The GHB test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Our GHB testing strips possess a cutoff level of 10-50 µg/mL.
GHB is a central nervous systemdepressant that is commonly referred to as a “club drug” or “date rape” drug. GHB is abused by teens and young adults at bars, parties, clubs and “raves” and is often placed in alcoholic beverages. Euphoria, increased sex drive, and tranquility are reported effects of GHB abuse. Negative effects may include sweating, loss of consciousness, nausea, hallucinations, amnesia, and coma, among other side effects.
- Remove the GHB test strip from its sealed pouch, or remove from the canister, and use it as soon as possible. For the best results, the test should be performed within an hour. The canister should be closed tightly after removing any strips.
- Hold the gamma-hydroxybutyric acid test strip by the end, where the product name is printed. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- Holding the strip vertically, dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- After the test has finished running, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The result should be read 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
- Internal procedural controls are included in the test. A colored band appearing in the control region(C) is considered an internal positive procedural control, confirming sufficient specimen volume and correct procedural technique.
- External controls are not supplied with this kit. It is recommended that positive and negative controls be tested as a good laboratory practice to confirm the LSD test procedure to verify proper test performance.
How To Interpret Test Strip Results:
|Dimensions||6 × 1 × 1 in|