|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Detection time||Cut-Off Level|
|Amphetamines||AMP||1-2 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines||BZO||1-2 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Buprenorphine||BUP||2-6 Days||10 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||COC||2-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Ethyl-glucuronide||EtG||1-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Fentanyl||FYL||2-3 Days||200 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine||MET||2-4 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Marijuana||THC||5+ Days||50 ng/mL|
|Methadone||MTD||1-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Morphine||OPI||2-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||OXY||1-3 Days||100 ng/mL|
|Phencyclidine||PCP||7-14 Days||25 ng/mL|
12 Panel Cup with FYL & ETG
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Our 13 panel w/FYL, 14 panel w/EtG and 16 panel will be back in stock on June 3rd.
However, we can offer this 12 panel ETG (Alcohol) FYL (Fentanyl)
|AMP, BUP, BZO, COC, ETG-500, FYL, MET, MTD, OPI, OXY, THC, PCP|
FOR BULK INQUIRIES CALL 1800-921-8241
- Testing Instructions
- Delivery & Shipping
- Instruction video
- Product Insert
- Drugs Tested
- Forensic Use
- Reviews (7)
12 Panel Urine Drug Test
This 12 panel cup is easy and convenient to use. It is one of the most economical drug screening methods available. Our 12 panel urine drug testing cup with adulterants is an economical drug testing solution.
Amphetamine (AMP), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Etg (500), Fentanyl (FYL), Methadone (MTD), Marijuana (THC), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP)
How drug testing kit works?
- This urine drug testing kit gives results in under 8 mins
- Fully Integrated One -Step Urine Drug Testing Cup
- Highest Quality for an Affordable Cup
- Up to 99% Accurate Results in Minutes
- The 12 panel urine drug test is ideal for drug testing in the workplace and drug testing in schools
- Forensic Use Only (due to fentanyl)
Our multi-screen cups can also benefit unemployment drug testing and drug testing in the workplace. Assisting in the implementation of necessary measures to ensure a drug-free workplace is a worthwhile move for any company establishment or group, allowing them to receive drug test results in 8-10 minutes.
Does Acid show up on a 12 Panel drug test?
LSD (Acid) Acid does not show up on a 12 panel drug test cup.
However, you can test for LSD using our LSD urine testing strips.
Does suboxone show up on a 12 panel drug test?
Does Wellbutrin show up on a 12 panel drug test?
Wellbutrin, the brand name for Bupropion, on the other hand, does not appear on the 12-panel drug test. Wellbutrin is an antidepressant drug. A blood test is recommended to detect this chemical.
Forensic Use Only
Drug Testing Instructions:
1. Be sure the drug test cup, specimen, and/ or controls are at room temperature (59-78 degrees) Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Have the donor date and initial the label on the cup.
3. The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
4. The operator checks the cap for tightness.
5. Remove the peel-off label.
6. Check the temperature strip label at 4-5 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
7. Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes as the test is then invalid.
8. Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
What Does a 12 Panel Test Detect
Delivery & Shipping
Same Day Shipping Monday-Friday
For All Orders Placed By 4pm
Next Day Shipments Are Delivered
On The Next Business Day
NOTE: There Are No Deliveries On Weekends
What is Forensic use only?
Forensic Use Only devices are meant to be sold for research purposes only. The FDA does not regulate these devices, and they are solely to be used as screening instruments. Please send the device to a laboratory for confirmation if more information is needed about the results of a forensic use only drug test.
Courts, police departments, probation/parole offices, juvenile detention centers, prisons, jails, correction centers, and other law enforcement organizations, as well as laboratories or other establishments that provide forensic testing for these institutions, are all eligible users.
Forensic Applications Only gadgets are not designed, tested, manufactured, or labeled for use in other settings such as clinical diagnostics or the workplace.
What does it mean when something says “For Forensic Use Only”?
This indicates that the drug testing gadget has not received FDA 510k approval. This type of drug test should not be used for job screening, pain management screening, or any other reason. These tests are only used in law enforcement, prisons, the military, and other government institutions to test for drugs.
What products are included in this category?
Some saliva/oral drug detection products are only meant to be used in forensic situations. Furthermore, some specialty tests (such as our K2/Spice drug test) are designed exclusively for forensic use. This category could possibly include other screening equipment. Any forensic-only equipment on our site will be explicitly stated on the product page.