12 Panel Drug Test Cup With Adulterants (ADLTX)
CLIA WAIVED Adulterants / Forensic use only
|AMP/1000, OPI/300, MET/1000, BZO/300, COC/300,
MTD/300,OXY/100, BUP/10, MDMA/500, THC/50, BAR/300, TCA/1000 & 3 adulterations ADLTX (Specific Gravity, pH, and Creatinine)
FOR BULK PRICING CALL 1 800-921-8241
- Testing Instructions
- Delivery & Shipping
- Instruction video
- Product Insert
- Drug tested
- Reviews (0)
Ovus Medical product description:
Drug Testing Instructions:
1. Be sure the drug test cup, specimen, and/ or controls are at room temperature (59-78 degrees) Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Have the donor date and initial the label on the cup.
3. The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws the cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
4. The operator checks the cap for tightness.
5. Remove the peel-off label.
6. Check the temperature strip label at 4-5 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
7. Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes as the test is then invalid.
8. Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
- (ADLTX) 3 adulterations Specific Gravity, pH, and Creatinine
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Detection time||Cut-Off Level|
|Amphetamines||AMP||1-2 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Barbiturates||BAR||1-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines||BZO||1-2 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Buprenorphine||BUP||2-6 Days||10 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||COC||2-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Ecstasy||MDMA||2-4 Days||500 ng/mL|
|Marijuana||THC||5+ Days||50 ng/mL|
|Methadone||MTD||1-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||2-4 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Morphine||OPI||2-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||OXY||1-3 Days||100 ng/mL|
|Nortriptyline||TCA||2-7 Days||1000 ng/mL|
Delivery & Shipping
Same Day Shipping Monday-Friday
If you ordered through USPS, your label may not appear in their system for up to three days after they receive the package. The same thing can happen with FED Ex orders, despite the fact that they almost always appear in their system the night before they are dispatched. Please contact us if you have any queries about the progress of your order, and we will look into it.FED EX uses 'business' days (Monday-Friday) for making air deliveries, so you'll get your package the next 'business' day after it's been shipped. Orders placed after 3:30 p.m. EST are not shipped the same day, therefore Next Day orders placed after 3:30 p.m. will be shipped the next business day.Within one business day of placing your order, you will receive an email with your tracking number. It's possible that you didn't receive this email because it was entered improperly, forwarded to your spam folder, or was blocked. If you have not received this email, please contact us by phone or email and we will gladly update you on the progress of your shipment.Returns for unused items are accepted as long as they are placed within 30 days of the purchase date. If the shipping is free at the time of order, we will incur a cost for each order that is dispatched, and you will be repaid the value of your order once we receive the returned goods, minus the shipping costs.
|Status||CLIA Waived for Adulterants|
|Drug tested filter||Adulterants (ADLTX), Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturate (BAR), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Marijuana (THC), MDMA (MDMA/Molly), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)|
Overview 12 Panel Drug Test Cup w/Adulterants
Ovus Medical‘s urine drug testing cups offer accurate drug testing results with convenience and speed. This ‘rapid results’ drug test cup offers simple-to-read outcomes in as little as 5 minutes. Cups are designed to reduce mess with a no-drip screw top lid for effortless handling and extra security. Simple enough for testing in the home or office.
Each cup contains a built-in temperature strip used to verify the person’s urine. Get your drug test cup results in 5 minutes. Health specialists looking for 12 panel drug test cups need to look no further than Ovus Medical.
Our supplies are suited for treatment centers, drug testing labs, and drug screening clinicians across the nation. We offer 12-panel drug test cup bulk orders at low prices to promote drug-free workplaces. As more businesses become conscious of drugs’ harmful effects, we aim to provide the items these companies need to achieve a healthy workplace.
Test kit with adulterants
The 12 Panel urine drug test kit with adulterants is one of the most cost-effective drug screening solutions available. In addition to detecting up to 12 different drugs of abuse in human urine, it also screens for three adulterants – Creatinine, Specific Gravity, and pH.
Adulterants (ADLTX) in a drug test help bring to light any manipulation done to a urine specimen in the drug test result. It minimizes false negative results due to tampering.
What are Adulterants in a Drug Test?
Creatinine (CRE) – Creatinine concentrations below 45 mg/dL are used as a determinant if certain urine samples have been physiologically or non-physiologically diluted and if a corresponding negative drug result is valid.
Specific Gravity (SG) – Along with creatinine levels, specific gravity identifies any dilution of the urine specimen.
pH – Helps detect high PH, or acidic adulterants in the urine specimen
- Step 1: Remove 12-panel cup from its pouch
- Step 2: Fill out cup information (date and donor info)
- Step 3: Collect donor’s specimen
- Step 4: Secure and tighten cup lid
- Step 5: Remove the peel-off label
- Step 6: Leave the temp strip for five minutes
- Step 7: Read the results based on colored bands
- Step 8: Confirm positive results with other testing methods
What Shows up on a 12 Panel Drug Test?
Ovus Medical’s comprehensive 12 panel urine drug test cups show results for:
- Amphetamines (AMP)
- Barbiturates (BAR)
- Buprenorphine (BUP)
- Benzodiazepines (BZO)
- Cocaine (COC)
- Methamphetamine (mAMP or MET)
- Ecstasy (MDMA)
- Methadone (MTD)
- Morphine (OPI300 or MOP)
- Oxycodone (OXY)
- Marijuana (THC)
- Nortriptyline (TCA)
Although our 12-panel drug test cup does not detect alcohol, we offer other configurations for more specific substances. Our collection has 14-panel urine drug test cups for ALC, FYL, HCG, and ETG.
Replenish your treatment center’s 12-panel drug test cup supply with Ovus Medical. Our comprehensive 12-panel urine drug test cups are fast and reliable. Get accurate results within five minutes for ranges of substances from amphetamine to phencyclidine.
Our effortless and user friendly design makes our 12 panel drug tests ideal for home and office testing, granting your patients convenience.
- This 12 panel cup gives results in under 5 minutes.
- Fast, easy and reliable.
- Our 12 panel POC (Point-of-Care) drug testing cups are fast and easy to use.
- These one-step 12 Drug Tests with Adulterants detect the presence
of multiple drugs and metabolites in human urine within 99% accuracy.
- They are designed to reduce mess with a no-drip screw top lid for effort less handling and extra security.
- Simple enough for testing in the home or office.
- Each cup contain a built in temperature strip that is used to verify the person’s urine.
- Ideal for mobile drug testing, random drug testing, drug testing in the work place, and drug testing in schools.
The cup is extremely sensitive and affiliates to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
Click the ‘Info & Shipping tab‘ to learn what is on this 12 panel drug test.
Ovus Medical’s multi-panel cups help treatment centers, doctors and all drug screening clinicians and drug testing labs through urine drug test results to determine the most commonly abused drugs, such as Methamphetamine effects. We are often asked does cyclobenzaprine show up on a 12 panel drug test, Cyclobenzaprine is a muscle relaxant and is not detected on this 12 panel cup.
- Testing facilities
- Probation centers
- Police stations
- Athletic organizations
Does alcohol show up on a 12 panel drug test?
A 12 panel drug screen doesn’t detect alcohol. However, you can use 14 Panel Urine Drug Test Cup – ALC, FYL, HCG and 14 Panel Urine Drug Test – w/ ETG & FYL for this purpose. Etg (ethyl glucuronide) is a metabolite produced when ethyl alcohol is processed by the liver in the human body. Thus, the presence of this substance indicates alcohol consumption.
Does Nortriptyline show up on a 12 panel drug test?
Yes, it does show up on a 12 panel drug test with TCA.
Does baclofen show up on a 12 panel drug test?
No, Baclofen does not show up on a 12 panel or any number of panel drug screens. However, it can be added as a specific choice to a drug test as requested. Baclofen is classified as a central nervous system (CNS) De present and a skeletal muscle relaxant.
What’s the Need for Drug Testing Programs?
More and more business owners are implementing drug-free workplace programs to prevent the harmful effects of illicit drug use.
These programs could include:
- Distributing information on addiction prevention.
- Reducing or eliminating opportunities for drug abuse.
- Providing rehabilitation services.