12 Panel Drug Test Cup w/PCP
$4.99 – $278.00
FDA Approved / Clia Waived
Results in under 8 mins
|AMP, BAR, BUP, BZO, COC, MAMP (MET), MDMA, MTD, OPI300 (MOP), OXY, THC & PCP|
FREE SHIPPING over 25 cups
Our 12 panel POC (Point-of-Care) drug testing cups are fast and easy to use. These one-step 12 Drug Tests with PCP (Phencyclidine) detect the presence of multiple drugs and metabolites in human urine within 99% accuracy.
This 'rapid results' drug test cup offers simple to read results in as little as 5 minutes. They are designed to reduce mess with a no-drip screw top lid for effortless handling and extra security. Simple enough for testing in the home or office. Each cup contains a built-in temperature strip that is used to verify the person's urine.
The cup is extremely sensitive and affiliates to SAMHSA cutoff levels. Each drug testing cup has a 99% accuracy rate.
Click the 'info tab' to learn what is on a this 12 panel drug test.
Ovus Medical's multi-panel cups help treatment centers, doctors and all drug screening clinicians
through urine drug test results to determine the most commonly abused drugs, such as Methamphetamine effects.
Urine Drug Test Results in under 15 mins.
|Dimensions||5 × 3 × 3 in|
Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Ecstasy (MDMA), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP)
CLIA Waived, FDA Approved
Cup testing Instructions
Drug Testing Instructions:
1. Be sure the drug test cup, specimen, and/ or controls are at room temperature (59-78 degrees) Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Have the donor date and initial the label on the cup.
3. The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws the cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
4. The operator checks the cap for tightness.
5. Remove the peel-off label.
6. Check the temperature strip label at 4-5 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
7. Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes as the test is then invalid.
8. Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Cut-Off Level|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL|