12 Panel Urine UA Drug Test Cup w/PCP
$4.99 – $278.00
(FDA Approved / Clia Waived)
Results in under 8 mins
|AMP, BAR, BUP, BZO, COC, MAMP (MET), MDMA, MTD, OPI300 (MOP), OXY, THC & PCP|
FREE SHIPPING over 25 cups
Our 12 panel POC (Point-of-Care) drug testing cups are fast and easy to use. These one-step 12 panel urine drug test cups are immunoassay technology to detect the presence of multiple drugs and metabolites in human urine within 99% accuracy. Immunoassay urine drug tests offer accuracy, convenience, and speed without the need for time-consuming and costly clinical analysis.
These multi-panel drug screening test cups are recommended when drug use is suspected but the specific drug of abuse is not necessarily known - and when results are needed quickly. This rapid results drug test cup offers qualitative, visual, and easy to read results in as little as 5 minutes.
They are ergonomically designed to reduce mess and they feature a no-drip screw top lid for effortless handling and extra security. Technologically designed for professional use but simple enough for testing in the home or office. The all-inclusive test requires no additional equipment or training. Each cup contains a built-in temperature strip that is used to authenticate the donor’s urine. The cup is extremely sensitive and affiliates to SAMHSA cutoff levels. New lower cut-offs make this the ideal urine analysis test for pain management and addiction screening. Each drug testing cup possesses a 99% accuracy rate. It's a fully integrated and self-contained screening cup.
|Dimensions||5 × 3 × 3 in|
Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Ecstasy (MDMA), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP)
CLIA Waived, FDA Approved
Cup testing Instructions
Drug Testing Instructions:
1. Be sure the drug test cup, specimen, and/ or controls are at room temperature (59-78 degrees) Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Have the donor date and initial the label on the cup.
3. The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws the cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
4. The operator checks the cap for tightness.
5. Remove the peel-off label.
6. Check the temperature strip label at 4-5 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
7. Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes as the test is then invalid.
8. Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Cut-Off Level|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL|