12 Panel Urine Drug Test w/ Adulterants
$3.99 – $309.00
|AMP, BAR, BUP, BZO, COC, MAMP (MET), MDMA, MTD, OPI300 (MOP), OXY, THC, TCA & 3 adulterations ADLTX (Specific Gravity, pH, and Creatinine)|
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
FOR BULK PRICING CALL 1 800-921-8241
- Testing Instructions
- Delivery & Shipping
- Instruction video
- Product Insert
- Drug tested
- Reviews (2)
12 Panel Urine Drug Test
This 12 panel cup is easy and convenient to use. It is one of the most economical drug screening methods available. Our 12 panel urine drug testing cup with adulterants is an economical drug testing solution.
In addition to detecting up to 12 different drugs of abuse in human urine it screens for three adulterants:
- Specific Gravity
Adulterants (ADLTX), Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Ecstasy (MDMA), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA) and 3 Adulterants - Creatinine, Specific Gravity, and pH.
What are adulterants in drug testing?
The 12 panel cup with adulterants from Ovus Medical tests for three adulterants: creatinine, specific gravity, and pH. The use of adulterants in a drug test aids in the detection of any manipulation of a urine specimen. It also reduces false-negative results caused by tampering, such as diluting urine.
- This urine drug testing kit gives results in under 8 mins
- Fully Integrated One -Step Urine Drug Testing Cup
- Built-In Temperature Strip and Adulterants for Specimen Validity
- Highest Quality for an Affordable Cup
- Up to 99% Accurate Results in Minutes
- Test for 3 Adulterants: Specific Gravity, pH, Creatinine
- The 12 panel urine drug test is ideal for drug testing in the workplace and drug testing in schools
The three adulterants included in this 12 panel drug test cup:
Creatinine values less than 45 mg/dL are used to determine if a urine specimen has been physiologically or non-physiologically diluted and whether a matching negative drug result is legitimate. Creatinine is produced as a consequence of muscle metabolism.
Specific Gravity (SG)
Specific gravity, together with creatinine levels, identifies any dilution of the urine specimen.
Aids in the detection of high PH or acidic adulterants in urine specimens.
Specimen adulteration is the alteration of a sample, which can result in false-negative test results for the presence of illicit drugs. Water, soap, bleach, vinegar, oxidants, and salt are examples of common adulterants that might interfere with drug tests. As a result, it is recommended that when a corporation implements a drug-testing program, they incorporate ‘adulterant testing' in their lab panel and fast drug screening.
- The cup is extremely sensitive and affiliates to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
- Each drug testing cup has a 99% accuracy rate.
- Click the 'Info & Shipping tab' to learn what is on this 12-panel drug test.
Our multi-screen cups can also benefit unemployment drug testing and drug testing in the workplace. Assisting in the implementation of necessary measures to ensure a drug-free workplace is a worthwhile move for any company establishment or group, allowing them to receive drug test results in 8-10 minutes.
Does Acid show up on a 12 Panel drug test?
LSD (Acid) Acid does not show up on a 12 panel drug test cup.
However, you can test for LSD using our LSD urine testing strips.
Does suboxone show up on a 12 panel drug test?
Does Wellbutrin show up on a 12 panel drug test?
Wellbutrin, the brand name for Bupropion, on the other hand, does not appear on the 12-panel drug test. Wellbutrin is an antidepressant drug. A blood test is recommended to detect this chemical.
Drug Testing Instructions:
1. Be sure the drug test cup, specimen, and/ or controls are at room temperature (59-78 degrees) Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Have the donor date and initial the label on the cup.
3. The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
4. The operator checks the cap for tightness.
5. Remove the peel-off label.
6. Check the temperature strip label at 4-5 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
7. Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes as the test is then invalid.
8. Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Cut-Off Level|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants||TCA||1000 ng/mL|
Delivery & Shipping