13 Panel Urine Drug Test Cup w/ Adulterants
$4.39 – $339.00
|AMP, BAR, BUP, BZO, COC, FYL, MAMP (MET), MDMA, MTD, OPI300 (MOP), OXY, THC, PCP & 3 adulterations ADLTX (Specific Gravity, pH, and Creatinine)|
FREE SHIPPING over 25 cups
13 Panel Drug Test Cup
What are adulterants in drug testing?
Ovus Medical's 13 panel drug test with adulterants screens for three adulterants – Creatinine, Specific Gravity, and pH. Using adulterants in a drug test helps you identify any manipulation done to a urine specimen. It also minimizes false-negatives due to tampering.
This 13 Panel Cup Tests For: Adulterants (ADLTX), Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Ecstasy (MDMA), Fentanyl (FYL), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP)
- This urine drug testing kit gives results in under 8 mins
- Fully Integrated One -Step Urine Drug Testing Cup
- Built-In Temperature Strip and Adulterants for Specimen Validity
- Highest Quality for an Affordable Cup
- Up to 99% Accurate Results in Minutes
- Test for 3 Adulterants: Specific Gravity, pH, Creatinine
- Ideal for drug testing in the workplace and drug testing in schools
The three adulterants included in this 13 panel drug test cup:
Creatinine concentrations below 45 mg/dL is used as a determinant if a urine specimen has been physiologically or non-physiologically dilute and if a corresponding negative drug result is valid.
Specific Gravity (SG)
Along with creatinine levels, specific gravity identifies any dilution of the urine specimen.
Helps detect high PH, or acidic adulterants in the urine specimen
Specimen adulteration is the manipulation of a sample that may cause false-negative test results for the presence of drugs of abuse. Common adulterants that may affect drug testing are water, soap, bleach, vinegar, oxidants, and salt. Therefore, when a company adopts a drug-testing program, it is recommended that they include ‘adulterant testing’ in their lab panel and instant drug screening.
- The cup is extremely sensitive and affiliates to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
- Each drug testing cup has a 99% accuracy rate.
- Click the 'Info & Shipping tab' to learn what is on this 12-panel drug test.
Our multi-screen cups can also benefit from unemployment drug testing and drug testing in the workplace. Help take the necessary measures to ensure a drug-free workplace is a worthwhile move for any business establishment or organization and enable them to have drug test results within 8-10 minutes.
What does a 13 panel drug test test for?
This 13 Panel cup tests for: AMP, BAR, BUP, BZO, COC, FYL, MAMP (MET), MDMA, MTD, OPI300 (MOP), OXY, THC, PCP & 3 adulterations ADLTX (Specific Gravity, pH, and Creatinine)
Does Acid show up on a 13 Panel drug test?
LSD (Acid) Acid does not show up on a 13 panel drug test cup.
However, you can test for LSD using our LSD urine testing strips.
Does suboxone show up on a 13 panel drug test? Yes, the 13 panel urine drug test cup can detect the presence of Suboxone. Positive results will show as BUP for Buprenorphine which is the primary ingredient of Suboxone.
Does Wellbutrin show up on a 13 panel drug test? On the other hand, Wellbutrin, the brand name for Bupropion, does not show up on the 13 panel drug test. Wellbutrin is an antidepressant medication. To detect this substance, a blood test is recommended.
Will Neurontin show up on a 13 panel drug test? Likewise, Neurontin will not show up on a 13 panel urine drug test. Doctors prescribe it to help control partial seizures (convulsions) in the treatment of epilepsy. If you want to test for this substance, check Gabapentin Test Strips.
|Dimensions||5 × 3 × 3 in|
Adulterants (ADLTX), Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Ecstasy (MDMA), Fentanyl (FYL), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP)
Cup testing Instructions
Drug Testing Instructions:
1. Be sure the drug test cup, specimen, and/ or controls are at room temperature (59-78 degrees) Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Have the donor date and initial the label on the cup.
3. The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
4. The operator checks the cap for tightness.
5. Remove the peel-off label.
6. Check the temperature strip label at 4-5 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
7. Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes as the test is then invalid.
8. Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Detection time||Cut-Off Level|
|Amphetamines||AMP||1-2 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Barbiturates||BAR||1-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines||BZO||1-2 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Buprenorphine||BUP||2-6 Days||10 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||COC||2-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Ecstasy||MDMA||2-4 Days||500 ng/mL|
|Fentanyl||FYL||2-3 Days||200 ng/mL|
|Marijuana||THC||5+ Days||50 ng/mL|
|Methadone||MTD||1-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||2-4 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Morphine||OPI||2-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||OXY||1-3 Days||100 ng/mL|
|Phencyclidine||PCP||7-14 Days||25 ng/mL|