13 Panel Urine Drug Test Cup w/ Fentanyl
$3.99 – $329.00
FORENSIC USE ONLY (Due to Fentanyl)
|AMP, BAR, BUP, BZO, COC, MAMP (MET), MDMA, MTD, OPI300 (MOP), OXY, THC, PCP & FYL (Fentanyl)|
FREE SHIPPING over 25 cups
- Ovus Medical's 13 Panel Drug Testing kits are fast, convenient and easy to use.
- These one-step 13 panel urine drug test cups detect the presence of 13 drugs in human urine with 99% accuracy.
- Urine drug testing cups offer accurate results with convenience and speed.
- Due to the presence of Fentanyl, they are for Forensic Use Only.
- This 'rapid results' drug test cup offers simple to read results in as little as 5 minutes.
- They are designed to reduce mess with a no-drip screw top lid.
- Simple enough for testing in the home or office.
- Each cup contains a built-in temperature strip that is used to verify the person's urine.
- Ovus Medical is your one stop shop for drug testing supplies.
The cup is extremely sensitive and affiliates to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
Each drug testing cup has a 99% accuracy rate.
Click the 'Info & Shipping tab' to learn what is on this 13 panel drug test.
How accurate are home drug test kits?
Our drug testing kits have a 99% accuracy rate. You can see the results within approximately two minutes or less.
For best results, we recommend evaluating the urine specimen 5 minutes after the drug test. Do not assess after 10 minutes. Keep the drug test kit stored in a temperature-controlled area with 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit.
Remove the seals only when ready to use.
What Does a 13 Panel Drug Test test for?
Our 13 Panel Drug test cup is a multi-panel drug test. It can detect multiple substances in a single procedure. The test will screen 13 drugs: AMP, BAR, BUP, BZO, COC, MAMP (MET), MDMA, MTD, OPI300 (MOP), OXY, THC, PCP & FYL (Fentanyl)
|Dimensions||5 × 3 × 3 in|
Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Ecstasy (MDMA), Fentanyl (FYL), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)
Forensic Use Only
Cup testing Instructions
Drug Testing Instructions:
1. Be sure the drug test cup, specimen, and/ or controls are at room temperature (59-78 degrees) Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Have the donor date and initial the label on the cup.
3. The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws the cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
4. The operator checks the cap for tightness.
5. Remove the peel-off label.
6. Check the temperature strip label at 4-5 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
7. Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes as the test is then invalid.
8. Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Cut-Off Level|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants||TCA||1000 ng/mL|