6 Panel Urine Drug Test w/ THC
FDA APPROVED / CLIA WAIVED
AMP, OPI, MDMA, COC, OXY, THC
FOR BULK ORDERS CALL 1800-921-8241
- Testing Instructions
- Delivery & Shipping
- Drug tested
- Instruction video
- Product Insert
- Reviews (3)
6 Panel Urine Drug Test
Ovus Medical offers our customers reliable, accurate, FDA Approved 6 panel drug testing cups. Our drug testing cups are designed to be easy to use. Reliable and accurate drug testing. You can be assured that your results will be 99% accurate. Our drug testing supplies are subjected to severe requirements set by agencies such as the FDA, CLIA, and SAMHSA. Because of the new lower cut-off levels, this is the best urine drug test for drug screening and pain management.
Amphetamine, Opiates/Morphine, Ecstasy (MDMA), Cocaine,
Oxycodone, THC (Marijuana)
How to read a drug test cup:
Drug test cups results are indicated by the colored bands on each cup.
Go to the Cup Testing Instructions tab on this page for full directions.
What is a 6 panel drug test?
- This 6-panel drug testing kit provides results in 5 minutes.
- This urine drug testing cup is simple to use.
- They are CLIA Waived and FDA Approved.
- With % accuracy, these one-step 6-panel urine testing cups identify 6 substances in human pee.
- Useful in both random and scheduled drug testing.
- Ideal for workplace drug testing, school drug testing, treatment facilities, drug testing labs, and more.
- Ovus Medical is your one-stop shop for drug testing supplies at wholesale prices.
- This Clia Waived at-home drug test 6 panel drug test cup is an excellent choice for simple drug testing.
Ovus Medical's urine drug testing cups offer accurate drug testing results with convenience and speed. This 'rapid results' drug test cup offers simple to read outcome in as little as 8 minutes. Cups are made to be mess-free, with a no-drip screw top cover for easy handling and added security. Simple enough to test at home or in the workplace. Each cup has a built-in temperature strip that is used to confirm the person's pee. In 5 minutes, you'll have the results of your drug test cup.
Our 6-panel drug testing cup is CLIA-waived and FDA-approved. This POC (Point-of-Care) urinalysis cup is easy and provides fast results. It is a cost-effective option that is relied on by businesses, institutes, schools, government facilities, and other similar organizations for its dependability and accuracy.
- The cup is extremely sensitive and affiliates to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
- Each drug testing cup has a 99% accuracy rate.
Does alcohol show up on a 6 panel drug test?
No. Although it is a rapid 6 drug test, this drug test cup doesn't detect alcohol because it does not include EtG testing. EtG stands for ethyl glucuronide, the substance that gives users that intoxicating feeling. If you want to test for alcohol, check the 12 panel, 13 panel, and 14 panel drug test cups that contain this substance. This rapid 6 drug test cup can also be used as an at home drug test 6 panel.
Does a 6 panel drug test detect fentanyl?
Urine drug testing cups Instructions:
1. Be sure the drug test cup, specimen, and/ or controls are at room temperature (59-78 degrees) Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Have the donor date and initial the label on the cup.
3. The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws the cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
4. The operator checks the cap for tightness.
5. Remove the peel-off label.
6. Check the temperature strip label at 4-5 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
7. Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes as the test is then invalid.
8. Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Detection time||Cut-Off Level|
|Amphetamines||AMP||1-2 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||OXY||1-3 Days||100 ng/mL|
|Ecstasy||MDMA||2-4 Days||500 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||COC||2-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Morphine||OPI||2-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||THC||1-3 Days||50 ng/mL|
Delivery & Shipping
Same Day Shipping
For All Orders Placed By 4pm
Next Day Shipments
Delivered On The Next Business Day
NOTE: There Are No Deliveries On Weekends
What Does a 6-Panel Drug Test Entail?
In a single test, the 6 Panel test detects six distinct drugs. THC is detected by this test (Tetrahydrocannabinol). Amphetamines, opiates, ecstasy, cocaine, and oxycodone are also detected by the test. This is one of the most cost-effective tests because it detects a smaller number of medications.
Is There a 6-Panel Alcohol Test?
Standard 6 Panel drug tests are offered in two different forms from 12 Panel Now. Amphetamines, opiates, benzodiazepines, cocaine, oxycodone, and burprenorphine are detected in the first version. Amphetamines, opiates, ecstasy, cocaine, oxycodone, and tetrahydrocannabinol are detected in the second variation of 6 Panel testing.