6 Panel Urine Drug Test w/ THC
$2.99 – $199.00
FDA APPROVED / CLIA WAIVED
AMP, OPI, MDMA, COC, OXY, THC
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
FOR BULK ORDERS CALL 1800-921-8241
6 Panel Urine Drug Test
Ovus Medical offers our customers reliable, accurate, FDA Approved 6 panel drug testing cups. Our drug testing cups are designed to be easy to use. Reliable and accurate drug testing. You can be assured that your results will be 99% accurate. Our drug testing supplies go through stringent guidelines through agencies such as FDA, CLIA, and SAMHSA. New lower cut-off levels make this the optimal urine drug test for drug screening and pain management.
Amphetamine, Opiates/Morphine, Ecstasy (MDMA), Cocaine, Oxycodone, Marijuana
What is a 6 panel drug test?
- This 6 panel drug testing kit will show results in 5 mins
- This urine drug testing cup is fast and easy to use.
- They are CLIA Waived, and FDA Approved.
- These one-step 6 panel urine testing cups detect 6 drugs in human urine with 99% accuracy.
- Useful in random drug testing or scheduled drug testing.
- Ideal for drug testing in the workplace, drug testing in schools, treatment centers, drug testing labs, and more.
- Ovus Medical is your one-stop shop for wholesale drug testing supplies.
- This Clia Waived at home drug test 6 panel drug test cup is a perfect solution for easy drug testing.
Ovus Medical's urine drug testing cups offer accurate drug testing results with convenience and speed. This 'rapid results' drug test cup offers simple to read outcome in as little as 8 minutes. Cups are designed to reduce mess with a no-drip screw top lid for effortless handling and extra security. Simple enough for testing in the home or office. Each cup contains a built-in temperature strip used to verify the person's urine. Get your drug test cup results in 5 minutes.
Our 6-panel drug testing cup is CLIA-waived and FDA-approved. This POC (Point-of-Care) urinalysis cup is easy and provides fast results. It's an affordable solution and is trusted by companies, institutes, schools, government facilities, and similar organizations for its reliability and accuracy.
- The cup is extremely sensitive and affiliates to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
- Each drug testing cup has a 99% accuracy rate.
- Click the 'Shipping & Info tab' to learn what is on this 6 panel drug test.
How to read a drug test cup:
Drug test cups results are indicated by the colored bands on each cup.
Go to the Cup Testing Instructions tab on this page for full directions.
Does alcohol show up on a 6 panel drug test?
No. Although it is a rapid 6 drug test, this drug test cup doesn't detect alcohol because it does not include EtG testing. EtG stands for ethyl glucuronide, the substance that gives users that intoxicating feeling. If you want to test for alcohol, check the 12 panel, 13 panel, and 14 panel drug test cups that contain this substance. This rapid 6 drug test cup can also be used as an at home drug test 6 panel.
Does a 6 panel drug test detect fentanyl?
Cup testing Instructions
Urine drug testing cups Instructions:
1. Be sure the drug test cup, specimen, and/ or controls are at room temperature (59-78 degrees) Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Have the donor date and initial the label on the cup.
3. The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws the cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
4. The operator checks the cap for tightness.
5. Remove the peel-off label.
6. Check the temperature strip label at 4-5 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
7. Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes as the test is then invalid.
8. Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Detection time||Cut-Off Level|
|Amphetamines||AMP||1-2 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||OXY||1-3 Days||100 ng/mL|
|Ecstasy||MDMA||2-4 Days||500 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||COC||2-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Morphine||OPI||2-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||THC||1-3 Days||50 ng/mL|