Strips video tutorial:
Barbiturate Test Strips (BAR)
|Product sold: 25 strips|
|$32.25 per box||$27.25 per box||$24.75 per box||$23.75 per box|
|$1.29 each||$1.09 each||$0.99 each||$0.95 each|
|Bulk discounts will be applied automatically with quantity.|
9037 in stock
Our Barbiturate test strips are easy and convenient to use. BAR urine test strips enable users to perform Barbiturate testing with complete ease. No assistance necessary. Barbiturates are central nervous depressants. They reduce the activity of nerves causing muscle relaxation.
- The BAR test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Our BAR testing strips possess a cutoff level of 300 ng/ml.
- Internal procedural controls are included in the test. A colored band appearing in the control region(C) is considered an internal positive procedural control, confirming sufficient specimen volume and correct procedural technique.
- External controls are not supplied with this kit. It is recommended that positive and negative controls be tested as a good laboratory practice to confirm the Benzodiazepine test procedure to verify proper test performance.
- Some of the common barbiturates street names are: Barbs, Downers, Sleepers, Stumblers, Yellow Jackets, Red Dolls, Tootsies, Rainbows.
|Dimensions||6 × 1 × 1 in|
25 in pack