Benzodiazepines Urine Drug Test Strips (BZO)
PER PACK OF 25
Forensic use only
FREE SHIPPING over 6 boxes
692 in stock
Ovus Medical's Benzodiazepines: BZO testing strips enable users to perform testing with complete ease and fast results.
- The Benzodiazepine test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Are benzodiazepines used for alcohol withdrawal
- Our Benzodiazepine testing strips possess a cutoff level of 300 ng/ml.
- Detection time: 2 – 5 Days.
- Accurate drug testing.
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
Benzodiazepines are usually prescribed to help patients relax and relieve anxiety. But, these drugs are highly addictive. Benzodiazepines require a real withdrawal supervised by a doctor before discontinuing. Most patients are successful, but it still happens too often that others literally lose control of their consumption and sink into an addiction.
What are Benzodiazepines?
Benzodiazepines are central nervous system depressants. They are typically known as tranquilizers. There are over 15 types of FDA approved benzodiazepine medications on the market today. BZO's have been known for a more menacing use, as is the case for Rohypnol (flunitrazepam), well known for being a date-rape drug.
Is xanax a benzodiazepine?
Yes, Common benzodiazepines include diazepam (Valium), alprazolam (Xanax), and clonazepam (Klonopin), among others.
How do benzodiazepines work?
Benzodiazepines act as a sedative – slowing down the body's functions – and are used for both sleeping problems and anxiety. They work by increasing the effect of a brain chemical called GABA (gamma amino butyric acid). GABA reduces brain activity in the areas of the brain responsible for: rational thought. Source
Forensic Use Only
This test is exclusively intended for use in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement testing purposes. It does not include testing intended for Federal Drug Testing programs. This drug test is not FDA cleared.
Doctors prescribe Benzodiazepines for several health conditions:
- alcohol withdrawal
- treating anxiety
- panic disorder
Additionally, this drug is easily attainable. It continues to be among the most commonly prescribed medications in the U.S.
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 1 in|
25 in pack
Strip testing Instructions
Instructions for Urine Test Strips
1. Remove the test strip from the unopened pouch and use it promptly to get the best and most accurate results. Ideally, the test should be conducted within one hour after removing the test strip from the package.
2. Carefully hold the test strip by the end where you can see the product name. Do not touch the strip membrane with bare hands as to avoid contamination.
3. Dip the test strip upright in the cup comprising of the urine specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. Be careful not to dip the strip past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
4. As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to process and color will appear across the membrane.
5. After the test strip has finished processing, take out the strip from the urine specimen cup and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you would be able to read the result. Do not attempt to interpret the outcome after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret Test Strip Results:
Positive: Positive test result is indicated as two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region(C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: Negative test result is indicated as only one colored band appears in the control region©. No colored band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Please note that in case-control band fails to appear, the result shall be deemed as invalid.
Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.