Benzodiazepines Test Strips (BZO) – 25 Pack
As low as $0.95 per strip
|Product sold: 25 strips|
|$32.25 per box||$27.25 per box||$24.75 per box||$23.75 per box|
|$1.29 each||$1.09 each||$0.99 each||$0.95 each|
|Bulk discounts will be applied automatically with quantity.|
- The Benzodiazepines test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Our Benzodiazepines testing strips possess a cutoff level of 300 ng/ml.
16 in stock
Get Benzodiazepine test strips, convenient to use, our Benzodiazepine test strips enable users to perform BZO testing with complete ease and without seeking assistance.
- The Benzodiazepine test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Our Benzodiazepine testing strips possess a cutoff level of 300 ng/ml.
Benzodiazepines are central nervous system depressants. They are typically known as tranquilizers. There are over 15 types of FDA approved benzodiazepine medications on the market today.
Benzodiazepines have been known for a more sinister use, as is the case for Rohypnol (flunitrazepam), notoriously known for being a date-rape drug.
In the case of higher dosage and even benzodiazepine abuse, some may feel nauseous, drowsy, or dizzy. Long term use of these sedatives has been proven to cause brain damage.
Benzodiazepine can be prescribed for many things including insomnia, alcohol withdrawal, and muscle relaxation to name a few. This drug is easily attainable and remains to be among the most commonly prescribed medications in the U.S.
- Internal procedural controls are included in the test. A colored band appearing in the control region(C) is considered an internal positive procedural control, confirming sufficient specimen volume and correct procedural technique.
- External controls are not supplied with this kit. It is recommended that positive and negative controls be tested as a good laboratory practice to confirm the Benzodiazepine test procedure to verify proper test performance.
|Dimensions||6 × 1 × 1 in|
25 in pack
CLIA Waived, FDA Approved
Strip testing Instructions
Instructions for Urine Test Strips
1. Remove the test strip from the unopened pouch and use it promptly to get the best and most accurate results. Ideally, the test should be conducted within one hour after removing the test strip from the package.
2. Carefully hold the test strip by the end where you can see the product name. Do not touch the strip membrane with bare hands as to avoid contamination.
3. Dip the test strip upright in the cup comprising of the urine specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. Be careful not to dip the strip past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
4. As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to process and color will appear across the membrane.
5. After the test strip has finished processing, take out the strip from the urine specimen cup and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you would be able to read the result. Do not attempt to interpret the outcome after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret Test Strip Results:
Positive: Positive test result is indicated as two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region(C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: Negative test result is indicated as only one colored band appears in the control region©. No colored band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Please note that in case-control band fails to appear, the result shall be deemed as invalid.
Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.