Benzodizapines Test Strips
THC Test Strips Procedure:
- Users should carefully remove the Benzodizapines test strip from its sealed pouch or canister. To attain the best results, it is recommended to use the test strip as soon as possible after its removal. Generally, the test should be performed within an hour of removing the strip. Canister should be closed tightly after removing any strips.
- Always remember to hold the Benzodizapines test strip by the end, where the product name is printed. To avoid the possibility of contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- The test strip should be held vertically while dipping it in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- After the test has finished running, carefully remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a dry non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The result should be readable after 5 minutes. Users should not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
- Internal procedural controls are included in the test. A colored band appearing in the control region(C) is considered an internal positive procedural control, confirming sufficient specimen volume and correct procedural technique.
- Please note that external controls are not supplied with this kit. It is recommended that positive and negative controls be tested as a good laboratory practice to confirm the Benzodizapines test procedure to verify proper test performance.