CLON Test Strips (Clonazepam)
PER PACK OF 25
|Product sold: 25 strips|
|$24.95 per pack||$22.95 per pack||$20.95 per pack|
|Bulk discounts will be applied automatically with quantity.|
9037 in stock
Our Clonazepam test strips are convenient to use. Enabling users to perform Clonazepam testing with complete ease and without needing any additional assistance. Clonazepam is used as a treatment for partial seizures. It's often prescribed to adults and children who suffer from seizures and spasms. Oftentimes, it is also used to treat panic attacks, insomnia, and generalized anxiety. It's a type of medicine called a benzodiazepine.
- FDA Approved
- The CLON test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Our CLON testing strips possess a cutoff level of 150 µg/mL.
- Some common Clonazepam street names: K-Pin, Benzos, Downers, Super Valium, Pin, Klons, Tranks.
A frequent question: is Clonazepam a sleeping pill? It belongs to a category of drugs called benzodiazepines. Benzos have been used as a sleep aid for decades. And many other uses, including the treatment of anxiety, seizure, and muscle spasm.
SPECIMEN COLLECTION AND STORAGE:
- The CLON Rapid Testing Strip is for use with human urine only.
- Urine may be collected at any time of day.
- Urine specimens must be collected in clean, dry containers.
- Perform testing immediately after specimen collection. Do not leave specimens at room temperature for prolonged periods.
How long does clonazepam last? Effects begin within one hour and last between six and twelve hours.
How to take clonazepam? Clonazepam comes as an orally disintegrating tablet (tablet that dissolves quickly in the mouth) taken by mouth. It usually is taken between one and three times per day. It is advised to take Clonazepam at around the same time every day.
CLONAZEPAM SIDE EFFECTS
CLONAZEPAM FOR ALCOHOL WITHDRAWAL
|Dimensions||6 × 1 × 1 in|
25 in pack