Clonazepam Drug Test
$0.99 PER STRIP
PACK OF 25
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
FOR BULK PRICING CALL 1800-921-8241
10 in stock
Clonazepam Drug Test
Our Clonazepam test strips are convenient to use. Enabling users to perform Clonazepam testing with complete ease and without needing any additional assistance. Clonazepam is used as a treatment for partial seizures. It's often prescribed to adults and children who suffer from seizures and spasms. Oftentimes, it is also used to treat panic attacks, insomnia, and generalized anxiety. It's a type of medicine called a benzodiazepine.
- The CLON test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Our CLON testing strips possess a cutoff level of 150 µg/mL.
- Some common Clonazepam street names: K-Pin, Benzos, Downers, Super Valium, Pin, Klons, Tranks.
- Accurate drug testing
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
Does clonazepam come up on drug test?
Although most benzodiazepines show up in standard urine tests, some don't. Alprazolam, clonazepam, temazepam, and triazolam may not be found in many of the common tests. Many benzodiazepine tests can find whether the medicine is present, but they can't give the amount.
Is Clonazepam a sleeping pill?
It belongs to a category of drugs called benzodiazepines. Benzos have been used as a sleep aid for decades. And many other uses, including the treatment of anxiety, seizure, and muscle spasm.
Will clonazepam make you fail a drug test?
If you're wondering does clonazepam come up on drug test, know that Clonazepam is a benzodiazepine, which is sold under the name Klonopin. The effects vary from person to person. In general , a benzodiazepine will have sedative and hypnotic effect. Which is why that drugs in this category are referred to as ‘tranquilizer’ medication.
How long does clonazepam last?
Effects begin within one hour and last between six and twelve hours.
Clonazepam drug test detection time?
The detection time for Klonopin in saliva, and urine is between five to six days after consumption.
How to take clonazepam?
Clonazepam comes as an orally disintegrating tablet (tablet that dissolves quickly in the mouth) taken by mouth. It usually is taken between one and three times per day. It is advised to take Clonazepam at around the same time every day.
Forensic use only - This device is intended solely for use in employment and insurance testing and does not include test systems intended for Federal drug testing programs (e.g., programs run by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), the Department of Transportation (DOT), and the U.S. military.
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 1 in|
25 in pack
|Drug tested filter|