CLON Urine Drug Test Strips (Clonazepam)
PER PACK OF 25
Forensic use only
FREE SHIPPING over 3 boxes
9034 in stock
Clonazepam Testing Strips
Our Clonazepam test strips are convenient to use. Enabling users to perform Clonazepam testing with complete ease and without needing any additional assistance. Clonazepam is used as a treatment for partial seizures. It's often prescribed to adults and children who suffer from seizures and spasms. Oftentimes, it is also used to treat panic attacks, insomnia, and generalized anxiety. It's a type of medicine called a benzodiazepine.
- The CLON test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Our CLON testing strips possess a cutoff level of 150 µg/mL.
- Some common Clonazepam street names: K-Pin, Benzos, Downers, Super Valium, Pin, Klons, Tranks.
- Accurate drug testing
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
Is Clonazepam a sleeping pill?
It belongs to a category of drugs called benzodiazepines. Benzos have been used as a sleep aid for decades. And many other uses, including the treatment of anxiety, seizure, and muscle spasm.
How long does clonazepam last?
Effects begin within one hour and last between six and twelve hours.
Can clonazepam cause depression?
Because clonazepam works in the brain, it can cause mental and emotional side effects. This is especially true in someone with an undiagnosed mental illness or history of depression. Knowing what physical and emotional side effects can happen when using this drug can help you recognize problems and get treatment.
How to take clonazepam?
Clonazepam comes as an orally disintegrating tablet (tablet that dissolves quickly in the mouth) taken by mouth. It usually is taken between one and three times per day. It is advised to take Clonazepam at around the same time every day.
Forensic use only - This device is intended solely for use in employment and insurance testing and does not include test systems intended for Federal drug testing programs (e.g., programs run by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), the Department of Transportation (DOT), and the U.S. military.
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 1 in|
25 in pack