Strips video tutorial:
CLO Test Strips – Clonazepam
|Product sold: 25 strips|
|$44.75 per box||$42.25 per box||$39.75 per box||$37.25 per box||$34.75 per box||$32.25 per box|
|$1.79 each||$1.69 each||$1.59 each||$1.49 each||$1.39 each||$1.29 each|
|Bulk discounts will be applied automatically with quantity.|
9037 in stock
Our Clonazepam test strips are convenient to use. Enabling users to perform Clonazepam testing with complete ease and without needing any additional assistance. Clonazepam is a medicine used to treat seizures. It's often prescribed to adults and children who suffer from partial seizures and spasms. It may also be used to treat panic attacks, insomnia, and generalized anxiety. It's a type of medicine called a benzodiazepine.
- The CLO test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Our CLO testing strips possess a cutoff level of 150 µg/mL.
- Some common Clonazepam street names are: K-Pin, Benzos, Downers, Super Valium, Pin, Klons, Tranks
A frequent question: is Clonazepam a sleeping pill? It belongs to a class of drugs called benzodiazepines. They have been used as sleeping agents for decades. And many other uses including the treatment of anxiety, seizure and muscle spasm.
SPECIMEN COLLECTION AND STORAGE:
- The CLO Rapid Test Strip (Urine) is intended for use with human urine specimens only.
- Urine collected at any time of the day may be used.
- Urine specimens must be collected in clean, dry containers.
- Perform testing immediately after specimen collection. Do not leave specimens at room temperature for prolonged periods.
|Dimensions||6 × 1 × 1 in|
25 in pack