Cocaine Drug Test
$0.59 PER STRIP
FOR BULK QUANTITIES CALL 1.800.921.8241
Cutoff Level: 300 ng/ml
Detection Window: 2 – 5 Days after use
- Strip testing Instructions
- Delivery & Shipping
- Instruction video
- Product Insert
- Forensic Use
- Reviews (1)
Cocaine Drug Test
Ovus Medical's Cocaine Testing Strips
- Urine test strips provide quick results in 5 minutes.
- Cocaine urine test strips possess a cutoff level of 300 ng/ml.
- A urine cocaine test strip is a simple, fast, reliable and accurate test which detects for the presence Cocaine (crack) in urine.
- High Sensitivity Test - 100ng/mL
- Approx. detectable time it remains in the body after use: 2 - 5 Days
- This cocaine and urine drug test is perfect for office or at home cocaine test strips
- Forensic Use Only
Cocaine is highly addictive, and long term use may result in side effects such as panic attacks, paranoia, hallucinations, and even psychosis. Cocaine is the second most often used illegal drug after cannabis. Cocaine is still considered illegal in most countries throughout the world, with some legal, medical use.
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
How long is cocaine in system for drug test?
After the last use, cocaine typically can show up on a blood or saliva test for up to 2 days, a urine test for up to 3 days, and a hair test for months to years. A heavy user can test positive on a urine test for up to 2 weeks.
What does cocaine show up as on a drug test?
Cocaine is an addictive stimulant drug made from the South American coca leaf extract.
The following are the 3 forms of cocaine:
What is the Purpose of a Cocaine Test?
Cocaine is one of today's most physically addictive substances. Its potency has been well documented, and people in recovery have remarked on how profoundly addictive it is.
Some people who have only tried the substance once have developed an addiction. Cocaine is an extremely fast-acting drug, and depending on the method used, the effects might be felt in a matter of seconds. One of the key reasons why this chemical is hazardous to all users is because of this.
Forensic Use Only
This test is exclusively intended for use in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement testing purposes. It does not include testing intended for Federal Drug Testing programs. This drug test is not FDA cleared.
|Drug tested filter|
Strip testing Instructions
Instructions for Urine Test Strips
1. Remove the test strip from the unopened pouch and use it promptly to get the best and most accurate results. Ideally, the test should be conducted within one hour after removing the test strip from the package.
2. Carefully hold the test strip by the end where you can see the product name. Do not touch the strip membrane with bare hands as to avoid contamination.
3. Dip the test strip upright in the cup comprising of the urine specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. Be careful not to dip the strip past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
4. As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to process and color will appear across the membrane.
5. After the test strip has finished processing, take out the strip from the urine specimen cup and place it on a nonabsorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you would be able to read the result. Do not atttempt to interpret the outcome after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret Test Strip Results:
Positive: Only one colored band appears, in the control region (C). No apparent colored band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: NEGATIVE: Two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region (C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Control band fails to appear. Results from any test which has not produced a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor.
Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.
Delivery & Shipping
Same Day Shipping
For All Orders Placed By 4pm
Next Day Shipments
Delivered On The Next Business Day
NOTE: There Are No Deliveries On Weekends
What is Forensic use only?
Forensic Use Only devices are meant to be sold for research purposes only. The FDA does not regulate these devices, and they are solely to be used as screening instruments. Please send the device to a laboratory for confirmation if more information is needed about the results of a forensic use only drug test.
Courts, police departments, probation/parole offices, juvenile detention centers, prisons, jails, correction centers, and other law enforcement organizations, as well as laboratories or other establishments that provide forensic testing for these institutions, are all eligible users.
Forensic Applications Only gadgets are not designed, tested, manufactured, or labeled for use in other settings such as clinical diagnostics or the workplace.
What does it mean when something says “For Forensic Use Only”?
This indicates that the drug testing gadget has not received FDA 510k approval. This type of drug test should not be used for job screening, pain management screening, or any other reason. These tests are only used in law enforcement, prisons, the military, and other government institutions to test for drugs.
What products are included in this category?
Some saliva/oral drug detection products are only meant to be used in forensic situations. Furthermore, some specialty tests (such as our K2/Spice drug test) are designed exclusively for forensic use. This category could possibly include other screening equipment. Any forensic-only equipment on our site will be explicitly stated on the product page.