Fentanyl Test Strips (25 Pack)
The simple test can spot the presence of fentanyl. 99% accuracy. Results within 5 mins.
As low as $0.95 per strip
|Product sold: 25 strips|
|$32.25 per box||$27.25 per box||$24.75 per box||$23.75 per box|
|$1.29 each||$1.09 each||$0.99 each||$0.95 each|
|Bulk discounts will be applied automatically with quantity.|
111315 in stock
Fentanyl Urine Test Strips
Fentanyl urine test strips are emerging to be a trusted choice of law enforcement agencies. Given the growing menace of recreational drugs, our urine test strips prove to be handy to quickly detect the presence of fentanyl and other nearly fatal drugs.
The results are touted to be 99% accurate; you can primarily use them to decide, whether or not, to go for medical consultation. Remember, the fentanyl urine test strips are highly sensitive and strictly adheres to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
The Fentanyl urine test strips closely monitor the change of the color of the strip to confirm the absence or presence of fentanyl. The antibody-drug conjugates are deactivated on the test region of the membrane. During the test, the collected urine specimen reacts with antibodies conjugated to colored particles and percolated on the sample pad. Procedure of the Fentanyl Test Strips Bring test, specimens, buffer and/or controls to room temperature (15-30 degree Celsius) before use.
Instructions for Fentanyl Urine Test Strips
1. Remove the test strip from the unopened pouch and use it promptly to get the best and most accurate results. Ideally, the test should be conducted within one hour after removing the test strip from the package.
2. Carefully hold the test strip by the end where you can see the product name. Do not touch the strip membrane with bare hands as to avoid contamination.
3. Dip the test strip upright in the cup comprising of the urine specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. Be careful not to dip the strip past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
4. As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to process and color will appear across the membrane.
5. After the test strip has finished processing, take out the strip from the urine specimen cup and place it on a nonabsorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you would be able to read the result. Do not atttempt to interpret the outcome after 10 minutes.
How To InterpretTest Strip Results:
Positive: Positive test result is indicated as two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region(C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: Negative test result is indicated as only one colored band appears in the control region©. No colored band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Please note that in case control band fails to appear, the result shall be deemed as invalid.
Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.
|Dimensions||6 × 1 × 1 in|