Gabapentin Urine Drug Test Strips GAB
PER PACK OF 25 STRIPS
Forensic use only
|Product sold: 25 strips|
|$36.00 per box||$32.00 per box||$29.00 per box||$27.00 per box|
|$1.44 each||$1.28 each||$1.16 each||$1.08 each|
|Bulk discounts will be applied automatically with quantity.|
1159 in stock
Gabapentin Test Strips
Is Gabapentin addictive? Gabapentin has a potentially addictive nature. GAB may cause moods swings, suicidal thoughts, and abrupt changes in behavior. It can also cause elevated blood pressure, fever, sleep problems, appetite changes, and chest pain.
Gabapentin Drug Testing Strips
Easy and very convenient to use. Ovus Medical's GAB test strips allow users to perform Gabapentin testing easily in the privacy of the home or office.
- Gabapentin drug testing strips provide fast results within five minutes.
- Our GAB drug testing strips possess a cutoff level of 2000 ng/ml.
Gabapentin is the active substance of Neurontin (and generics). A drug used as anticonvulsant, analgesic, and anxiolytic. Gabapentin is used with other medications to prevent and control seizures. It is also used to relieve nerve pain following shingles (a painful rash due to herpes zoster infection) in adults. Gabapentin is known as an anticonvulsant or antiepileptic drug.
Forensic Use Only
This test is exclusively intended for use in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement testing purposes. It does not include testing intended for Federal Drug Testing programs. This drug test is not FDA cleared.
|Dimensions||6 × 1 × 1 in|
25 in pack
Strip testing Instructions
Instructions for Gabapentin Drug Urine Test Strips
1. Remove the test strip from the unopened pouch and use it promptly to get the best and most accurate results. Ideally, the test should be conducted within one hour after removing the test strip from the package.
2. Carefully hold the test strip by the end where you can see the product name. Do not touch the strip membrane with bare hands as to avoid contamination.
3. Dip the test strip upright in the cup comprising of the urine specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. Be careful not to dip the strip past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
4. As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to process and color will appear across the membrane.
5. After the test strip has finished processing, take out the strip from the urine specimen cup and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you would be able to read the result. Do not attempt to interpret the outcome after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret Test Strip Results:
Positive: Positive test result is indicated as two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region(C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: Negative test result is indicated as only one colored band appears in the control region©. No colored band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Please note that in case control band fails to appear, the result shall be deemed as invalid.
Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.