6 MAM Drug Test Strip
- CLIA-waived and FDA-approved
- Fast, easy, and convenient to use
- Our 6 MAM urine testing strips give results in 5 minutes
- Accurate drug testing
- Urine drug testing
- cut off of 10 ng/ml
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
6 MAM or 6 acetyl morphine is a metabolite of heroin. By itself, heroin is difficult to detect. It's because it has a short half-life of 30 minutes. Heroin can stay in the body for two to twenty-four hours. The presence of 6 MAM in the body is a definitive indication that the person has used heroin.
What is Heroin?
Heroin is a very addictive drug with no known medical use. It is considered a Schedule 1 Controlled Substance. Heroin is illegal in the US. Heroin brings about a euphoric feeling and a sense of relaxation, causing the user to crave it repeatedly. Since heroin is hard to detect in the body, medical professionals alternatively look for its longer staying metabolite, the 6-MAM or 6-monoacetylmorphine. Therefore, the 6-MAM test is useful for detecting heroin abuse.
What can one do for Heroin addiction treatment?
Various treatments are available for heroin use disorder, including medications, both behavioral and pharmacological. Both approaches help reestablish a degree of normalcy to a person's brain function and behaviors. This often results in increased employment rates and a lower risk of HIV and other diseases and illegal behavior. Research shows that using both behavioral and pharmacologic treatments at the same time can be most beneficial. A heroin treatment center is highly recommended for anyone suffering a heroin abuse disorder.
How long does heroin stay in your system?
Blood: Up to six hours
Urine: Up to three days
Saliva: Up to 24 hours
Hair: Up to 90 days
Ovus Medical is your one stop shop for wholesale drug testing supplies.
|Dimensions||2 × 3 × 1 in|
25 in pack
Strip testing Instructions
6 MAM Test Strips Procedure
- First, remove the urine 6 MAM drug test strip from the sealed pouch and use it within one hour
- Second, immerse the strip into the urine with the arrow pointing towards the urine
- Third, take the strip out after 15 seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface.
- Finally, read the result in 5 minutes.
How To Interpret 6 MAM Test Strip Results
Positive: Positive test result is indicated as two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region(C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: Negative test result is indicated as only one colored band appears in the control region©. No colored band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Please note that in case-control band fails to appear, the result shall be deemed invalid. Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.