- Please choose product options by visiting Benzodiazepines Drug Test (BZO).
Hydrocodone Drug Test Strips
25 STRIPS PER PACK
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
FOR BULK PRICING CALL 1 800-921-8241
Hydrocodone Drug Test
Ovus Medical provides accurate and dependable testing strips. Quick Results It is economical. In adults, hydrocodone is a regularly given opioid medicine for severe pain and cough relief. It has a structure comparable to codeine, however it has a far stronger painkilling action.
Hydrocodone and other opioids work on a variety of opioid receptors in the brain. These receptors decrease nociceptive (pain-related) neurotransmitter release in the brain when they are engaged. This decreases pain perception while also promoting a relaxed state of mind.
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts
How to use Hydrocodone test strips?
It's very simple; simply pee on a stick or strip (or pee in a cup and dip the stick or strip into the cup) and in a few minutes the indicator will appear.
Opioid addiction is treated with a multi-pronged approach that includes education, psychotherapy, peer support, and medication. Many people find lasting healing through 12-step programs or inpatient therapy.
Opioid replacement therapy (ORT) is a pharmaceutical technique in which the abuse substance is replaced with a less rewarding opioid that nonetheless lowers withdrawal symptoms.
Hydrocodone Side Effects
Hydrocodone has a slew of negative side effects that affect a variety of organ systems. Hydrocodone can produce peripheral edema and blood pressure changes in the cardiovascular system. Constipation, vomiting, and stomach discomfort are all common gastrointestinal side effects of opioids. Insomnia, sleepiness, dizziness, and anxiety are some of the neurological side effects of hydrocodone.
The effect on the respiratory system, however, is the most concerning. Excessive opioid use can result in respiratory suppression, which can lead to asphyxia and death. This is exacerbated when you consider its strength. When comparing hydrocodone to tramadol, hydrocodone is significantly more powerful.
Forensic use only
|Drug tested filter|