LH Ovulation Test
$0.31 PER STRIP
LH Ovulation Test FOR BULK PRICING CALL 1 800-921-8241
- Strip testing Instructions
- Delivery & Shipping
- Instruction video
- Product Insert
- Forensic Use
- Reviews (1)
Ovus Medical product description:
|Drug tested filter|
Strip testing Instructions
Delivery & Shipping
Same Day Shipping Monday-Friday
If you ordered through USPS, your label may not appear in their system for up to three days after they receive the package. The same thing can happen with FED Ex orders, despite the fact that they almost always appear in their system the night before they are dispatched. Please contact us if you have any queries about the progress of your order, and we will look into it.FED EX uses 'business' days (Monday-Friday) for making air deliveries, so you'll get your package the next 'business' day after it's been shipped. Orders placed after 3:30 p.m. EST are not shipped the same day, therefore Next Day orders placed after 3:30 p.m. will be shipped the next business day.Within one business day of placing your order, you will receive an email with your tracking number. It's possible that you didn't receive this email because it was entered improperly, forwarded to your spam folder, or was blocked. If you have not received this email, please contact us by phone or email and we will gladly update you on the progress of your shipment.Returns for unused items are accepted as long as they are placed within 30 days of the purchase date. If the shipping is free at the time of order, we will incur a cost for each order that is dispatched, and you will be repaid the value of your order once we receive the returned goods, minus the shipping costs.
What is Forensic use only?
Forensic Use Only devices are meant to be sold for research purposes only. The FDA does not regulate these devices, and they are solely to be used as screening instruments. Please send the device to a laboratory for confirmation if more information is needed about the results of a forensic use only drug test.
Courts, police departments, probation/parole offices, juvenile detention centers, prisons, jails, correction centers, and other law enforcement organizations, as well as laboratories or other establishments that provide forensic testing for these institutions, are all eligible users.
Forensic Applications Only gadgets are not designed, tested, manufactured, or labeled for use in other settings such as clinical diagnostics or the workplace.
What does it mean when something says “For Forensic Use Only”?
This indicates that the drug testing gadget has not received FDA 510k approval. This type of drug test should not be used for job screening, pain management screening, or any other reason. These tests are only used in law enforcement, prisons, the military, and other government institutions to test for drugs.
What products are included in this category?
Some saliva/oral drug detection products are only meant to be used in forensic situations. Furthermore, some specialty tests (such as our K2/Spice drug test) are designed exclusively for forensic use. This category could possibly include other screening equipment. Any forensic-only equipment on our site will be explicitly stated on the product page.
LH Ovulation Test
Ovus Medical offers reliable and accurate testing strips. Fast Results. Cost effective. LH is a hormone that helps your reproductive system: specifically, a woman’s ovaries and a man’s testes. It’s made in your pituitary gland, which is about the size of a pea and sits just behind your nose.
- LH Ovulation Test are a qualifying test used to predict when there is an LH surge.
- LH test strips work by measuring levels of luteinizing hormone (LH) in your urine.
- A rise in LH signals the ovary to release an egg — so when your levels reach a certain threshold.
- It’s safe to assume that ovulation will occur within the next 12 to 36 hours.
- Can Urine Drug Tests Determine Gender?
- Forensic Use Only.
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait
- Convenient LH Ovulation Test. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office
- Affordable LH Ovulation Test. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts
- The ovulation LH test strip are reliable and accurate testing strips. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%
How to use ovulation test strips?
LH Ovulation Test – It’s very simple; simply pee on a stick or strip (or pee in a cup and dip the stick or strip into the cup) and in a few minutes the indicator will appear. If the test line shows up darker than the control line, you’re about to ovulate.
How To Use:
Why Use an Ovulation Test Strip?
- The LH test is a quick and exact approach to test for ovulation.
- The response time of most LH ovulation strips is as low as 5 minutes.
- You can verify your test results after the 5 minutes interval.
- You can read your results within 3 – 5 minutes of testing for more accuracy.
Here at Ovus Medical, we encourage those concerned about their test results to speak to their Primary Care Doctor for more knowledge concerning their pregnancy.
How long does LH surge show on ovulation test?
The LH surge begins around 36 hours before ovulation. Once the egg is released, it survives for about 24 hours, after which time the fertile window is over.
What LH level indicates ovulation?
One large study showed that the median LH on the day before ovulation was about 44.6 mIU/mL, but that LH could be as high as 101, or as low as 6.5. — some women had an LH of 6.5 the day before ovulation!
Forensic use only – This device is intended solely for use in employment and insurance testing and does not include test systems intended for Federal drug testing programs (e.g., programs run by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), the Department of Transportation (DOT), and the U.S. military.