LH Ovulation Test
$0.39 PER STRIP
25 STRIPS PER PACK
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
FOR BULK PRICING CALL 1 800-921-8241
LH Ovulation Test
Ovus Medical offers reliable and accurate testing strips. Fast Results. Cost effective. LH is a hormone that helps your reproductive system: specifically, a woman's ovaries and a man's testes. It's made in your pituitary gland, which is about the size of a pea and sits just behind your nose.
- Ovulation Test Strips are a qualifying test used to predict when there is an LH surge.
- LH test strips work by measuring levels of luteinizing hormone (LH) in your urine.
- A rise in LH signals the ovary to release an egg — so when your levels reach a certain threshold.
- It's safe to assume that ovulation will occur within the next 12 to 36 hours.
- Can Urine Drug Tests Determine Gender?
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts
- The ovulation LH test strip are reliable and accurate testing strips. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%
How to use ovulation test strips?
It's very simple; simply pee on a stick or strip (or pee in a cup and dip the stick or strip into the cup) and in a few minutes the indicator will appear. If the test line shows up darker than the control line, you're about to ovulate.
Why Use an Ovulation Test Strip?
- The LH test is a quick and exact approach to test for ovulation.
- The response time of most LH ovulation strips is as low as 5 minutes.
- You can verify your test results after the 5 minutes interval.
- You can read your results within 3 – 5 minutes of testing for more accuracy.
Here at Ovus Medical, we encourage those concerned about their test results to speak to their Primary Care Doctor for more knowledge concerning their pregnancy.
How long does LH surge show on ovulation test?
The LH surge begins around 36 hours before ovulation. Once the egg is released, it survives for about 24 hours, after which time the fertile window is over.
What LH level indicates ovulation?
One large study showed that the median LH on the day before ovulation was about 44.6 mIU/mL, but that LH could be as high as 101, or as low as 6.5. — some women had an LH of 6.5 the day before ovulation!
Forensic use only - This device is intended solely for use in employment and insurance testing and does not include test systems intended for Federal drug testing programs (e.g., programs run by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), the Department of Transportation (DOT), and the U.S. military.
|Drug tested filter|