Strips video tutorial:
LH Ovulation Test Strips
PER PACK OF 25
|Product sold: 25 strips|
|$18.75 per pack||$17.95 per pack||$16.95 per pack|
|Bulk discounts will be applied automatically with quantity.|
9037 in stock
What is an LH Test?
- FDA Approved
- Ovulation Test Strips is a qualifying test used to predict when there is an LH surge.
- LH test strips work by measuring levels of luteinizing hormone (LH) in your urine.
- A rise in LH signals the ovary to release an egg — so when your levels reach a certain threshold,
- it's safe to assume that ovulation will occur within the next 12 to 36 hours.
LH is a hormone that helps your reproductive system: specifically, a woman's ovaries and a man's testes.
It's made in your pituitary gland, which is about the size of a pea and sits just behind your nose.
Why Use an Ovulation Test Strip?
- The LH test is a quick and exact approach to test for ovulation. The response time of most testing strips is as low as 5 minutes.
You can verify your test results after the 5 minutes interval. You can read your results within 3 – 5 minutes of testing for more accuracy.
Here at Ovus Medical, we encourage those concerned about their test results to speak to their Primary Care Doctor for more knowledge concerning their pregnancy.
How to use LH ovulation strips? It's very simple; simply pee on a stick or strip (or pee in a cup and dip the stick or strip into the cup) and in a few minutes the indicator will appear. If the test line shows up darker than the control line, you're about to ovulate.
See Also: Pregnancy Strips: Ovus Medical – Blog
|Dimensions||6 × 1 × 1 in|
25 in pack