Strips video tutorial:
LSD Drug Test Strip – Lysergic Acid Diethylamide
PER PACK OF 25
|Product sold: 25 strips|
|$35.95 per box||$33.95 per box||$31.95 per box|
|$1.44 each||$1.36 each||$1.28 each|
|Bulk discounts will be applied automatically with quantity.|
1595 in stock
LSD Drug Test - Lysergic Acid Diethylamide
- The LSD drug test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Our LSD drug testing strips possess a cutoff level of 20 µg/mL.
Ovus Medical's LSD drug test strips are designed to determine Lysergic Acid Diethylamide in human urine.
D-lysergic acid diethylamide, or LSD, is a compound of the lysergamide class known for its powerful psychedelic effects on humans. LSD is most commonly ingested orally in the form of blotter or perforated sheets of paper. LSD has a duration of action of 8 to 12 hours, with residual effects sometimes lasting anywhere from 12 to 48 hours.
|Dimensions||6 × 1 × 1 in|
Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD)
25 in pack
Strip testing Instructions
LSD Test Strips Procedure:
- Remove the LSD test strip from its sealed pouch, or remove from the canister, and use it as soon as possible. For the best results, the test should be performed within an hour. The canister should be closed tightly after removing any strips.
- Hold the LSD test strip by the end, where the product name is printed. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- Holding the strip vertically, dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- After the test has finished running, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The result should be read for 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret Test Strip Results:
Positive: Only one colored band appears, in the control region ©. No apparent colored band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: Two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control regions © and another band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Control band fails to appear. Results from any test which has not produced a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problems persist, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor.
Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.