MDMA Drug Test
MDMA test strips are easy and convenient to use. Our MDMA test strips enable users to perform MDMA - Molly testing quickly and easily.
MDMA is a synthetic drug that’s more popularly known as Ecstasy or Molly. The world’s most popular entactogen is a type of psychoactive drug that affects a user’s emotions. It provides a sense of positive personal and interpersonal changes. That’s why it’s one of the most famous club drugs.
Ovus Medical’s MDMA Test Strip uses the lateral flow test for detecting the presence of MDMA at the cut-off of 500 ng/ml.
This test, however, provides only a preliminary analytical test result. For confirmation of results, Gas Chromatography/Mass spectrometry (GC/MS) is preferred.
A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) classifies MDMA as a Schedule I drug. This means it has a high potential for abuse but currently has no known medical use.
- Do not use after the expiration date indicated on the package. Do not use the test if its foil pouch is damaged.
- Do not reuse tests.
- Read the entire procedure carefully before performing any tests.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke in the area where the specimens and kits are handled.
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 1 in|
25 in pack
Strip testing Instructions
Instructions for Urine Test Strips
1. Remove the test strip from the unopened pouch and use it promptly to get the best and most accurate results. Ideally, the test should be conducted within one hour after removing the test strip from the package.
2. Carefully hold the test strip by the end where you can see the product name. Do not touch the strip membrane with bare hands to avoid contamination.
3. Dip the test strip upright in the cup comprising of the urine specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. Be careful not to dip the strip past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
4. As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to process and color will appear across the membrane.
5. After the test strip has finished processing, take out the strip from the urine specimen cup and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you would be able to read the result. Do not attempt to interpret the outcome after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret Test Strip Results:
Positive: Positive test result is indicated as two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region(C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: Negative test result is indicated as only one colored band appears in the control region©. No colored band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Please note that in case-control band fails to appear, the result shall be deemed as invalid.
Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.