MET Drug Testing Strips
Methamphetamine test strips are easy and convenient to use. Our MET test strips enable users to perform Methamphetamine testing quickly and easily. Methamphetamine increases the amount of natural chemical dopamine in the brain. Dopamine is involved in body movement, motivation, and reinforcement of rewarding behaviors.
- The MET test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- FDA Approved - Clia Waived
- Our MET testing strips possess a cutoff level of 1000 ng/ml.
- Accurate drug testing
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
Internal procedural controls are included in the test. A colored band appearing in the control region(C) is considered an internal positive procedural control, confirming sufficient specimen volume and correct procedural technique.
External controls are not supplied with this kit. It is recommended that positive and negative controls be tested as a good laboratory practice to confirm the MET test procedure to verify proper test performance. METHAMPHETAMINE TREATMENT
What is methamphetamine?
Methamphetamine is a potent central nervous system stimulant that is mainly used as a recreational drug and less commonly as a second-line treatment for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and obesity.
How long does methamphetamine stay in your body?
The half-life of methamphetamine is an average of 10 hours. This means it takes about 10 hours for half of the ingested dose to be metabolized and eliminated from the bloodstream.