Methadone Drug Test Strips
$0.79 PER STRIP
PACK OF 25
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
FOR BULK ORDER PRICING CALL 1800-921-8241
Methadone Drug Test
- MTD Strips - Methadone
- The MTD test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Our MTD drug test possess a cutoff level of 300 µg/mL.
- Ovus Medical Methadone drug test kits are fast and easy.
- Results in 5 minutes.
- Accurate drug testing.
- Bulk pricing available.
What is Methadone?
Methadone is a drug that is used to treat addiction.
Methadone is a drug that is prescribed by doctors to treat opioid addiction. This synthetic opioid agonist works by activating opioid receptors in the brain, which are activated by opioids such as morphine, heroin, and opioid-based pain relievers.
Methadone, unlike heroin, morphine, or opioid pain medications, takes time to work. In addition, it does not cause euphoria in people who have an opioid addiction.
- MTD (Methadone Urine Test Strip) is a Preliminary Test for Detecting MTD at a Cut-off Level of 300 Ng/Ml.
- It's a Test Strip You Can Trust for Your Drug Testing Needs, With 99 Percent Accuracy and Clia and FDA Certifications.
- Within five minutes, you'll get your test results.
- For its accuracy and reliability, companies, institutes, schools, and other similar organizations rely on it.
- A Fantastic Drug Screening Solution for a Wide Range of Industries!
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
Ovus Medical's Methadone drug test strips are designed for the determination of methadone substance in human urine.
Does Methadone show up on a drug test?
Methadone will show up on this urine test strip as it is designated to detect that Methadone. However, Methadone is not an amphetamine, therefore it will not show up as an amphetamine on a standard drug test. This does not mean that it will not show up on a drug test at all.
What Are Methadone's Negative Effects?
Methadone is a cost-efficient and effective treatment for opioid addiction. This is why doctors prescribe it: to give patients access to less expensive pain medications.
When it comes to prescribed opioid medicine, however, there is always the risk of addiction. Long-term methadone users may eventually experience withdrawal symptoms such as:
- Respiratory depression is characterized by slow, shallow breathing
- Skin that is clammy or bluish
- Lips and fingertips with a blue tint
- Extreme exhaustion to the point of inability to stay awake
How accurate are MTD test strips?
Ovus Medical's MTD strips have an accuracy rate of 99%.
Forensic use only - This test is intended to be utilized exclusively for use in employment and insurance testing. It does not include testing systems intended for Federal drug testing programs (i.e: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), the Department of Transportation (DOT), and the U.S. Military.)
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 1 in|
25 in pack
|Drug tested filter|
Strip testing Instructions
MPD Strips – Methadone Test Strips Procedure:
1. Remove the Methadone test strip from its sealed pouch, or remove from the canister, and use it as soon as possible. For the best results, the test should be performed within an hour. The canister should be closed tightly after removing any strips.
2. Hold the Methadone test strip by the end, where the product name is printed. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
3. Holding the strip vertically, dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
4. After the test has finished running, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The result should be read in 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.