MPD Strips – Ritalin strip / Methylphenidate (25pack)
As low as $1.29 per strip
|Product sold: 25 strips|
|$44.75 per box||$42.25 per box||$39.75 per box||$37.25 per box||$34.75 per box||$32.25 per box|
|$1.79 each||$1.69 each||$1.59 each||$1.49 each||$1.39 each||$1.29 each|
|Bulk discounts will be applied automatically with quantity.|
1047 in stock
- The MPD test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Our MPD testing strips possess a cutoff level of 150 µg/mL.
Methylphenidate is most commonly known by the Novartis trademark name Ritalin, which is an instant-release racemic mixture. Methylphenidate (MPD) is a prescription stimulant commonly used to treat Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD. It is also one of the primary drugs used to treat the daytime drowsiness symptoms of narcolepsy and chronic fatigue syndrome.
MPD Test Strips Procedure:
- Remove the Methylphenidate test strip from its sealed pouch, or remove from the canister, and use it as soon as possible. For the best results, the test should be performed within an hour. The canister should be closed tightly after removing any strips.
- Hold the Methylphenidate test strip by the end, where the product name is printed. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- Holding the strip vertically, dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- After the test has finished running, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The result should be read 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
- Internal procedural controls are included in the test. A colored band appearing in the control region(C) is considered an internal positive procedural control, confirming sufficient specimen volume and correct procedural technique.
- External controls are not supplied with this kit. It is recommended that positive and negative controls be tested as a good laboratory practice to confirm the LSD test procedure to verify proper test performance.
How To InterpretTest Strip Results:
Positive: Only one colored band appears, in the control region ©. No apparent colored band appears in the test region (T)
Negative: Two colored bands appear on the membrane. One brand appears in the control regions © and another band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Control band fails to appear. Results from any test which has not produced a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problems persist, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor.
Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.
|Dimensions||6 × 1 × 1 in|