Strips video tutorial:
MPD (Ritalin) Strips – Methylphenidate (25pack)
PER PACK OF 25
|Product sold: 25 strips|
|$37.95 per pack||$35.95 per pack||$33.95 per pack|
|$1.52 each||$1.44 each||$1.36 each|
|Bulk discounts will be applied automatically with quantity.|
1041 in stock
MPD (Ritalin) Strips - Methylphenidate
- The MPD test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Our MPD testing strips possess a cutoff level of 150 µg/mL.
Ovus Medical's Methylphenidate drug test strips are designed for the determination of methylphenidate substance in human urine. Methylphenidate is commonly known as Ritalin, which is an instant-release racemic mixture. MPD is a prescription stimulant commonly used to treat Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder or ADHD. MPD is a central nervous system stimulant. It affects chemicals in the brain and nerves that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control. Methylphenidate treats attention deficit disorder (ADD), attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and narcolepsy.
|Dimensions||6 × 1 × 1 in|
25 in pack
Strip testing Instructions
MPD Strips – Ritalin Test Strips Procedure:
1. Remove the Methylphenidate test strip from its sealed pouch, or remove from the canister, and use it as soon as possible. For the best results, the test should be performed within an hour. The canister should be closed tightly after removing any strips.
2. Hold the Methylphenidate test strip by the end, where the product name is printed. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
3. Holding the strip vertically, dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
4. After the test has finished running, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The result should be read in 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.