Norfentanyl Drug Test Strips
25 STRIPS PER PACK
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
FOR BULK PRICING CALL 1 800-921-8241
What Is Norfentanyl?
The opioid fentanyl has a metabolite called Norfentanyl. When your body processes a material and begins to break it down, a metabolite is formed. Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid that is used for recreational purposes. This medicine has a short half-life and is available in injectable, transdermal, and oral formulations.
- Ovus Medical's Norfentanyl Drug Test Kit is an Excellent Drug Screening Solution for Detecting Norfentanyl in Urine.
- The accuracy of the Norfentanyl Urine Test Strips is 99 percent.
- The Norfentanyl Test has a 20 ng/ml cutoff threshold.
- Within 5 minutes, accurate test results are displayed.
- The test is an easy-to-use, quick-acting rapid test that is simple and convenient.
- The Norfentanyl Urine Test comes in a minimum of 25 packs.
- Norfentanyl is a Fentanyl Metabolite, which is a stronger opioid than Morphine.
- Positive results should always be double-checked with a lab. Lab results are simple to understand.
The medicine works by interacting with brain receptors to generate a sedative effect comparable to morphine. Fentanyl, on the other hand, is 50 to 100 times more potent than heroin.
Fentanyl is a prescribed medicine that is also illegally manufactured and utilized. It's frequently recommended as a pain reliever in medical settings. Patients who are physiologically tolerant of other opioid medications are frequently prescribed it.
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts
How to use Norfentanyl test strips?
Simply pee on a stick or strip (or pee in a cup and dip the stick or strip into the cup) and the indicator will emerge in a few minutes.
How Long Does Norfentanyl Last In The Body?
Fentanyl consumption produces a high that lasts between four and six hours. Norfentanyl, on the other hand, can stay in your system for up to 72 hours after use. This is why a norfentanyl drug test can be helpful in determining whether or not a family member is abusing the substance.
“How long does norfentanyl stay in urine?” is a frequently asked question. Norfentanyl will only persist in a person's urine for two to four days if they only use fentanyl a few times. Norfentanyl, on the other hand, can linger in a person's urine for up to 7 days if they are a regular fentanyl user.
Forensic use only
|Drug tested filter|