Strips video tutorial:
Opiates/Morphine Test Strips (OPI) – 25 Pack
|Product sold: 25 strips|
|$32.25 per box||$27.25 per box||$24.75 per box||$23.75 per box|
|$1.29 each||$1.09 each||$0.99 each||$0.95 each|
|Bulk discounts will be applied automatically with quantity.|
- Test strips provide quick results in 5 minutes.
- Test strips possess a cutoff level of 100 ng/ml.
24 in stock
Opiates/Morphine Test Strips, convenient to use, our Opiates/Morphine Test Strips enable users to perform OPI testing with complete ease and without seeking assistance.
- The OPI strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Our OPI strips possess a cutoff level of 300 ng/ml.
- Internal procedural controls are included in the test. A colored band appearing in the control region(C) is considered an internal positive procedural control, confirming sufficient specimen volume and correct procedural technique.
- External controls are not supplied with this kit. It is recommended that positive and negative controls be tested as a good laboratory practice to confirm the Opiates/Morphine Test procedure to verify proper test performance.
Opiates are any drug that is derived from the substance naturally found in the opium poppy plant. Opiate is under the broader term opioid, which includes the following: natural opiates such as codeine and morphine: semi-synthetic opiates such as oxycodone and hydrocodone; and synthetic opiates such as fentanyl and methadone.
Among opiates found in opium, morphine is the most abundant and the most potent pain reliever. This analgesic has been used to relieve pain from grave war injuries to the management of painful diseases.
|Dimensions||6 × 1 × 1 in|
25 in pack
CLIA Waived, FDA Approved
Strip testing Instructions
Instructions for Urine Test Strips
1. Remove the test strip from the unopened pouch and use it promptly to get the best and most accurate results. Ideally, the test should be conducted within one hour after removing the test strip from the package.
2. Carefully hold the test strip by the end where you can see the product name. Do not touch the strip membrane with bare hands to avoid contamination.
3. Dip the test strip upright in the cup comprising of the urine specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. Be careful not to dip the strip past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
4. As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to process and color will appear across the membrane.
5. After the test strip has finished processing, take out the strip from the urine specimen cup and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you would be able to read the result. Do not attempt to interpret the outcome after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret Test Strip Results:
Positive: Positive test result is indicated as two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region(C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: Negative test result is indicated as only one colored band appears in the control region©. No colored band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Please note that in case-control band fails to appear, the result shall be deemed as invalid.
Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.