Opiates/Morphine Urine Test Strips (OPI-MOP)
PER PACK OF 25
FREE SHIPPING over 6 boxes
1235 in stock
Opiate Testing Strips
Opiates/Morphine Test Strips, convenient to use, our Opiates/Morphine Test Strips enable users to perform OPI testing with complete ease and without seeking assistance.
- The OPI urine test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- FDA Approved - Clia Waived
- Easy, fast and convenient.
- Our OPI strips possess a cutoff level of 300 ng/ml.
- Detection time: 1 to 4 days (depend on use level)
- This test will be positive for opiates if the sample tested contains at least 300 nanograms of heroin / morphine / codeine per milliliter of urine, or negative if the sample contains less or not at all.
- Accurate drug testing.
- Urine drug testing.
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
What are opiates?
Opiates are substances that are derived from the opium poppy plant. Opiates may vary in structure and effects on the body, but in general are very similar. These narcotics, both natural and synthetic, bind to opioid receptors in the brain, depressing the central nervous system and relieving pain.
How long do opiates stay in your system?
Opiates tend to have short half-lives, meaning that they leave the system quickly, though effects can last for several hours. How long each opiate can be detected by drug tests varies depending on many factors, including the type of ingestion. Read more here...
Opioid overdose is the leading cause of accidental death in the United States.
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 1 in|
25 in pack
Strip testing Instructions
Instructions for Urine Test Strips
1. Remove the test strip from the unopened pouch and use it promptly to get the best and most accurate results. Ideally, the test should be conducted within one hour after removing the test strip from the package.
2. Carefully hold the test strip by the end where you can see the product name. Do not touch the strip membrane with bare hands to avoid contamination.
3. Dip the test strip upright in the cup comprising of the urine specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. Be careful not to dip the strip past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
4. As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to process and color will appear across the membrane.
5. After the test strip has finished processing, take out the strip from the urine specimen cup and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you would be able to read the result. Do not attempt to interpret the outcome after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret Test Strip Results:
Positive: Positive test result is indicated as two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region(C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: Negative test result is indicated as only one colored band appears in the control region©. No colored band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Please note that in case-control band fails to appear, the result shall be deemed as invalid.
Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.