Strips video tutorial:
Opiates/Morphine Test Strips (OPI-MOP)
PER PACK OF 25 STRIPS
|Product sold: 25 strips|
|$18.95 per pack||$17.95 per pack||$16.95 per pack|
|Bulk discounts will be applied automatically with quantity.|
1239 in stock
Opiates/Morphine Test Strips, convenient to use, our Opiates/Morphine Test Strips enable users to perform OPI testing with complete ease and without seeking assistance.
- The OPI urine test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Easy, fast and convenient.
- Our OPI strips possess a cutoff level of 300 ng/ml.
- Detection time: 1 to 4 days (depend on use level)
- This test will be positive for opiates if the sample tested contains at least 300 nanograms of heroin / morphine / codeine per milliliter of urine, or negative if the sample contains less or not at all.
Opioid overdose is the leading cause of accidental death in the United States.
|Dimensions||6 × 1 × 1 in|
25 in pack
Strip testing Instructions
Instructions for Urine Test Strips
1. Remove the test strip from the unopened pouch and use it promptly to get the best and most accurate results. Ideally, the test should be conducted within one hour after removing the test strip from the package.
2. Carefully hold the test strip by the end where you can see the product name. Do not touch the strip membrane with bare hands to avoid contamination.
3. Dip the test strip upright in the cup comprising of the urine specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. Be careful not to dip the strip past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
4. As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to process and color will appear across the membrane.
5. After the test strip has finished processing, take out the strip from the urine specimen cup and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you would be able to read the result. Do not attempt to interpret the outcome after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret Test Strip Results:
Positive: Positive test result is indicated as two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region(C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: Negative test result is indicated as only one colored band appears in the control region©. No colored band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Please note that in case-control band fails to appear, the result shall be deemed as invalid.
Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.