Oxycodone Urine Drug Test Strips – OXY
PER PACK OF 25
FREE SHIPPING over 6 boxes
1198 in stock
Oxycodone side effects can be dangerous!
Oxycodone Testing Strips
- The Oxycodone strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Our Oxycodone strips possess a cutoff level of 100 ng/ml.
- 99% reliable
- Accurate drug testing
- Urine drug tests
Opioid pain relievers can help manage pain when other treatments do not provide enough relief.
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
Opioids have serious risks, including misuse and abuse, addiction, overdose, and death. Naloxone can help reverse opioid overdose to prevent death.
The abuse and misuse of oxycodone can lead to overdose and death.
Will oxycodone test positive for opiates?
A standard urine drug screen (UDS) includes opiates, amphetamines, benzodiazepines, cocaine metabolite and methadone metabolite only. Additional tests (e.g. fentanyl, hydromorphone, oxycodone, buprenorphine) must be requested individually and explicitly. For example, if the patient is on oxycodone only, order a urine drug test and a urine screen for oxycodone. The result should be negative for opiates, and positive for oxycodone. A positive result for opiates would indicate that the patient is likely using morphine, codeine or heroin.
Forensic Use Only
This test is exclusively intended for use in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement testing purposes. It does not include testing intended for Federal Drug Testing programs. This drug test is not FDA cleared.
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 1 in|
25 in pack
Strip testing Instructions
Instructions for Urine Test Strips
1. Remove the test strip from the unopened pouch and use it promptly to get the best and most accurate results. Ideally, the test should be conducted within one hour after removing the test strip from the package.
2. Carefully hold the test strip by the end where you can see the product name. Do not touch the strip membrane with bare hands to avoid contamination.
3. Dip the test strip upright in the cup comprising of the urine specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. Be careful not to dip the strip past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
4. As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to process and color will appear across the membrane.
5. After the test strip has finished processing, take out the strip from the urine specimen cup and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you would be able to read the result. Do not attempt to interpret the outcome after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret Test Strip Results:
Positive: Positive test result is indicated as two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region(C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: Negative test result is indicated as only one colored band appears in the control region©. No colored band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Please note that in case-control band fails to appear, the result shall be deemed as invalid.
Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.