PCP Drug Test
$0.79 PER STRIP
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
FOR BULK PRICING CALL 1 800-921-8241
186 in stock
PCP Drug Test
Ovus Medical's rapid PCP Urine Drug Testing Strip is an initial test for the detection of Phencyclidine (PCP). This testing strip is 99% accurate. Easy and convenient to use.
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. You can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times.
- 99% accuracy
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate drug testing. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
- Results in 5 mins
- Urine drug testing
Commonly known as Angel Dust or PCP. Phencyclidine is used for it's mind altering effects. Users will typically inject this into their vein or snort PCP. Once PCP enters the body's system, it then will concentrate on the brain and fatty tissue.
PCP arouses the central nervous system, when taken in smaller doses. It also will boost a person's alertness and their wakefulness. Furthermore, it reduces the sense of pain. This gives the user a feeling of wellbeing. But, large doses of Phencyclidine can lead to death. This can happen due to convulsions, heart and lung failure, and coma.
What does PCP stand for on a drug test?
How long does PCP stay in urine?
PCP’s half-life is approximately 21 hours but it can be detected for a few days to months depending on a few factors:
- type of drug test used
- body mass
- hydration level
- frequency of use
Here’s the general detection window for PCP by test:
- Urine: 1.5 to 10 days (up to several weeks in chronic users)
Forensic use only - This device is exclusively intended for use in employment and insurance testing and does not include test systems intended for Federal drug testing programs (e.g., programs run by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), the Department of Transportation (DOT), and the U.S. military.)
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 1 in|
25 in pack
|Drug tested filter|
Strip testing Instructions
PCP Test Strips Procedure
- First, remove the urine PCP drug test strip from the sealed pouch and use it within one hour
- Second, immerse the strip into the urine with the arrow pointing towards the urine
- Third, take the strip out after 15 seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface.
- Finally, read the result in 5 minutes.
How To Interpret PCP Test Strip Results
Positive: Positive test result is indicated as two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region(C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: Negative test result is indicated as only one colored band appears in the control region©. No colored band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Please note that in case-control band fails to appear, the result shall be deemed as invalid. Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.