PCP Drug Test
AS LOW AS $0.69 PER STRIP
FOR BULK PRICING CALL 1 800-921-8241
Cutoff Level: 25 ng/ml
Detection Time: up to 14 days after consumption
- Strip testing Instructions
- Delivery & Shipping
- Instruction video
- Product Insert
- Forensic Use
- Reviews (1)
|Drug tested filter|
Strip testing Instructions
All our products ship on the same day if ordered Monday – Friday by 3:00 pm EST
- Remove the test strip from the unopened pouch and use it promptly to get the best and most accurate results. Ideally, the test should be conducted within one hour after removing the test strip from the package.
- Carefully hold the test strip by the end where you can see the product name. Please don’t touch the strip membrane with bare hands to avoid contamination.
- Dip the test strip upright in the cup comprising the urine specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. Do not dip the strip past the entire line (MAX) on the test strip.
- As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to process, and color will appear across the membrane.
- After the test strip has finished processing, take out the strip from the urine specimen cup and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you will be able to read the result. Refrain from attempting to interpret the outcome after 10 minutes.
COLLECT: Remove the urine drug test cup from the sealed pouch as soon as possible and use it. Have donor provide urine sample.
WAIT: Verify the temperature of the specimen after 2-4 minutes by examining where the green band emerges. On the relevant temperature line, a green band will emerge.
READ: When you’re ready to read the results, remove the label. The results of the tests should be read within 5 minutes. After 8 minutes, they are invalid.
How To Interpret Test Strip Results:
Only one colored band appears in the control region(C). No apparent colored band appears in the test region (T)
Two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control regions (C), and another in the test region(T).
Any result without a control band at the specified read time must be disregarded. Retest the procedure. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit and contact your local distributor.
Delivery & Shipping
- USPS and FED EX Ground & Expedited Services are subject to delays due to labor challenges.
- FED EX will not deliver to PO Boxes, and there are No Saturday or Sunday deliveries.
- FED EX OVERNIGHT is delivered the next ‘business day’, only if your order is placed before 3:00PM EST.
- FRIDAY OVERNIGHT orders are delivered on Monday and do not include holidays.
If you ordered through USPS, your label may not appear in their system for up to three days after they receive the package. The same thing can happen with FED Ex orders, despite the fact that they almost always appear in their system the night before they are dispatched. Please contact us if you have any queries about the progress of your order, and we will look into it.FED EX uses 'business' days (Monday-Friday) for making air deliveries, so you'll get your package the next 'business' day after it's been shipped. Orders placed after 3:00 p.m. EST are not shipped the same day, therefore Next Day orders placed after 3:00 p.m. will be shipped the next business day.Within one business day of placing your order, you will receive an email with your tracking number. It's possible that you didn't receive this email because it was entered improperly, forwarded to your spam folder, or was blocked. If you have not received this email, please contact us by phone or email and we will gladly update you on the progress of your shipment.Returns for unused items are accepted as long as they are placed within 30 days of the purchase date. If the shipping is free at the time of order, we will incur a cost for each order that is dispatched, and you will be repaid the value of your order once we receive the returned goods, minus the shipping costs.
What is Forensic use only?
Forensic Use Only devices are meant to be sold for research purposes only. The FDA does not regulate these devices, and they are solely to be used as screening instruments. Please send the device to a laboratory for confirmation if more information about the results of a forensic use-only drug test is needed.
Courts, police departments, probation/parole offices, juvenile detention centers, prisons, jails, correction centers, and other law enforcement organizations, as well as laboratories or other establishments that provide forensic testing for these institutions, are all eligible users.
Forensic Applications Only gadgets are not designed, tested, manufactured, or labeled for use in other settings such as clinical diagnostics or the workplace.
What does it mean when something says “For Forensic Use Only”?
This indicates that the drug-testing gadget has not received FDA 510k approval. These tests are only used in law enforcement, prisons, the military, and other government institutions to test for drugs. This type of drug test should not be used for job screening, pain management screening, or any other reason.
What products are included in this category?
Some saliva/oral drug detection products are only meant to be used in forensic situations. Furthermore, some specialty tests (such as our K2/Spice drug test) are designed exclusively for forensic use. This category could include other screening equipment. The product page will explicitly state any forensic-only equipment on our site.
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Urine drug test strips are accurate and reliable.
- Results in 5 minutes.
- Easy and convenient for home or office.
- Same Day Shipping Mon-Fri.
- Bulk Discounts Available.
- Affordable drug testing.
- PCP drug test Cutoff Level: 25 ng/ml
- Forensic Use Only.
HOW TO USE: PCP Test Strips (see the detailed instructions tab above)
Phencyclidine is used for its mind-altering effects. Users will typically inject this into their veins or snort PCP. Once PCP enters the body’s system, it concentrates on the brain and fatty tissue. They are commonly known as Angel Dust or PCP. Phencyclidine is used for its mind-altering effects. Users will typically inject this into their veins or snort PCP. Once PCP enters the body’s system, it concentrates on the brain and fatty tissue.
PCP arouses the central nervous system when taken in smaller doses. It also will boost a person’s alertness and wakefulness. Furthermore, it reduces the sense of pain. This gives the user a feeling of well-being. But, large doses of Phencyclidine can lead to death. This can happen due to convulsions, heart and lung failure, and coma.