- Please choose product options by visiting Marijuana Urine Drug Test Strips (THC).
PPX Urine Drug Test Strips (Propoxyphene)
PER PACK OF 25
Forensic use only
FREE SHIPPING over 4 boxes
9037 in stock
PPX Testing Strips
Our Propoxyphene testing strips are easy and convenient to use.
PPX test strips enable users to perform Propoxyphene testing with complete ease.
- The PPX test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Our PPX testing strips possess a cutoff level of 300 µg/mL.
- Detection time: 6h to 2 days (depend on use level)
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
What does PCP stand for?
Can i take Propoxyphene with aspirin?
The combination of these products with aspirin/caffeine/propoxyphene may lead to serious side effects, including death. Aspirin/caffeine/propoxyphene may cause stomach bleeding. Alcohol use combined with aspirin/caffeine/propoxyphene may increase your risk for stomach bleeding.
How long does pcp stay in your system?
- Urine Test: One to two weeks
- Blood Test: 24 hours
- Saliva Test: 24-48 hours
Forensic use only - This device is intended solely for use in employment and insurance testing and does not include test systems intended for Federal drug testing programs (e.g., programs run by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), the Department of Transportation (DOT), and the U.S. military.
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 1 in|
25 in pack