Suboxone Urine Test Strips (Buprenorphine/BUP)
CLIA Waived – FDA Approved
PER PACK OF 25
FREE SHIPPING over 6 boxes
2546 in stock
Suboxone Testing Strips
- The Suboxone test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- FDA Approved - Clia Waived
- Our Suboxone testing strips possess a cutoff level of 10 ng/ml.
- Accurate drug testing
- Urine drug test
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
Buprenorphine is used to treat opiate addiction, and the primary ingredient found in Bunavail, Subutex, Suboxone, and Zubsolv. Buprenorphine is a narcotic analgesic. These types of drugs relieve acute and chronic severe pain. They work by binding to opioid receptors in the peripheral and central nervous systems. Narcotic analgesic drugs like Buprenorphine tend to cause tolerance and dependence.
People who abuse and are addicted to Suboxone will show similar symptoms to heroin or opioid addiction. Some of these symptoms include stealing prescriptions from family members, “losing” medications to get more drugs, appearing sedated or tired, nausea and vomiting.
Test for Suboxone and let your worries end for your loved ones.
The Suboxone test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
How long does suboxone stay in your system?
The effects of Suboxone last for 24 hours. After one dose of Suboxone, no trace of the drug would be expected to be found after 5 to 8 days in healthy people, or 7 to 14 days in those with severe liver disease.
What is Suboxone?
Suboxone / Buprenorphine is an opioid used to treat opioid use disorder, acute pain, and chronic pain.
- Internal procedural controls are included in the test. A colored band appearing in the control region(C) is considered an internal positive procedural control, confirming sufficient specimen volume and correct procedural technique.
- External controls are not supplied with this kit. It is recommended that positive and negative controls be tested as a good laboratory practice to confirm the Suboxone test procedure to verify proper test performance.
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 1 in|
25 in pack
Strip testing Instructions
Instructions for Urine Test Strips
1. Remove the test strip from the unopened pouch and use it promptly to get the best and most accurate results. Ideally, the test should be conducted within one hour after removing the test strip from the package.
2. Carefully hold the test strip by the end where you can see the product name. Do not touch the strip membrane with bare hands to avoid contamination.
3. Dip the test strip upright in the cup comprising of the urine specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. Be careful not to dip the strip past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
4. As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to process and color will appear across the membrane.
5. After the test strip has finished processing, take out the strip from the urine specimen cup and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you would be able to read the result. Do not attempt to interpret the outcome after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret Test Strip Results:
Positive: Positive test result is indicated as two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region(C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: Negative test result is indicated as only one colored band appears in the control region©. No colored band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Please note that in case-control band fails to appear, the result shall be deemed as invalid.
Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.