Synthetic Marijuana Drug Test Strip (K2 Spice)
PER PACK OF 25
Forensic use only
FREE SHIPPING over 7 boxes
13024 in stock
Is synthetic marijuana legal? Many state and local governments have passed their own laws targeting other synthetic cannabinoids. -CDC
- Urine test for the detection of synthetic cannabinoids type K2, also called Spice.
- K2 has been the first generation of synthetic cannabis to appear on the market.
- Accurate drug testing.
- Urine drug test strip.
Drug Testing Strips;
A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
Synthetic Drugs or Synthetic Cannabinoids are made to mimic the THC that is naturally found in Marijuana. The manufacturing of these compounds results in a more potent and powerful drug.
What is k2 spice?
Synthetic cannabinoids are a class of molecules that bind to the same receptors to which cannabinoids in cannabis plants attach. They are designer drugs, commonly sprayed onto plant matter and are usually smoked, although they have also been ingested as a concentrated liquid form.
What does k2 spice look like?
Spice is a mix of herbs (shredded plant material) and laboratory-made chemicals with mind-altering effects. It is often called “synthetic marijuana” or "fake weed" because some of the chemicals in it are similar to ones in marijuana. But, its effects are sometimes very different from marijuana, and often much stronger.
- Internal procedural controls are included in the test. A colored band appearing in the control region(C) is considered an internal positive procedural control, confirming sufficient specimen volume and correct procedural technique.
- External controls are not supplied with this kit. It is recommended that positive and negative controls be tested as a good laboratory practice to confirm the Synthetic Marijuana test procedure to verify proper test performance.
K2 SPICE STREET NAMES : Synthetic cannabinoids are known by a number of brand names including K2, Spice, Arizona, Black Mamba, Bombay Blue, Genie, Zohai, Banana Cream Nuke, Krypton, Lava Red, and many more.
Forensic Use Only
This test is exclusively intended for use in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement testing purposes. It does not include testing intended for Federal Drug Testing programs. This drug test is not FDA cleared.
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 1 in|
Synthetic Cannabinoids (K2/Spice)
25 in pack
Strip testing Instructions
Instructions for Urine Test Strips
1. Remove the test strip from the unopened pouch and use it promptly to get the best and most accurate results. Ideally, the test should be conducted within one hour after removing the test strip from the package.
2. Carefully hold the test strip by the end where you can see the product name. Do not touch the strip membrane with bare hands as to avoid contamination.
3. Dip the test strip upright in the cup comprising of the urine specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. Be careful not to dip the strip past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
4. As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to process and color will appear across the membrane.
5. After the test strip has finished processing, take out the strip from the urine specimen cup and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you would be able to read the result. Do not attempt to interpret the outcome after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret Test Strip Results:
Positive: Positive test result is indicated as two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region(C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: Negative test result is indicated as only one colored band appears in the control region©. No colored band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Please note that in case-control band fails to appear, the result shall be deemed as invalid.
Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.