THC Dip Cards (25 pack) (Marijuana Test Strips)
As low as $1.49 per test
Calibrator: 11-nor- Δ9-THC-9-carboxylic acid
Cut-off(ng/mL): X 15/50/100/200
|Product sold: 25 strips|
|$47.25 per box||$44.75 per box||$42.25 per box||$39.75 per box||$37.25 per box|
|$1.89 each||$1.79 each||$1.69 each||$1.59 each||$1.49 each|
|Bulk discounts will be applied automatically with quantity.|
47 in stock
THC Dip Card Test Procedure:
- Remove the THC Dip Card from its sealed pouch, or remove from the canister, and use it as soon as possible. For the best results, the test should be performed within an hour. The canister should be closed tightly after removing any strips.
- Dip the sample pad area of the dipstick strip or dipstick card in the urine specimen submerging only
up to the “MAX” mark of the dipstick strip or the edge of the dipstick card.
- After the test has finished running, remove the strips from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The result should be read for 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
- Internal procedural controls are included in the test. A colored band appearing in the control region(C) is considered an internal positive procedural control, confirming sufficient specimen volume and correct procedural technique.
- External controls are not supplied with this kit. It is recommended that positive and negative controls be tested as a good laboratory practice to confirm the THC test procedure to verify proper test performance.
How To InterpretTest Strip Results:
Positive: Only one colored band appears, in the control region ©. No apparent colored band appears in the test region (T)
Negative: Two colored bands appear on the membrane. One brand appears in the control regions © and another band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Control band fails to appear. Results from any test which has not produced a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problems persist, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor.
Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.
|Dimensions||6 × 1 × 1 in|