THC Dip Cards
|Product sold: 25 strips|
|$47.25 per box||$44.75 per box||$42.25 per box||$39.75 per box||$37.25 per box|
|$1.89 each||$1.79 each||$1.69 each||$1.59 each||$1.49 each|
|Bulk discounts will be applied automatically with quantity.|
1708 in stock
Parameter: THC - Calibrator: 11-nor- Δ9-THC-9-carboxylic acid - Cut-off(ng/mL): X 15/50/100/200
THC Marijuana Dip Cards
- THC/15, THC/50, THC/100, THC/200
- Marijuana / THC Dip Cards test for use in under 5 minutes.
- Forensic Use Only.
SPECIMEN COLLECTION AND STORAGE:
- Urine Collection: The Cassettes / Panels are formulated for use with urine specimens. Collect the urine specimen in a clean and dry container. Urine may be collected at any time of day.
- Urine Storage: Test freshly collected urine immediately. Fresh urine may be stored at room temperature (25ºC) for up to 4 hours or refrigerated (2-8ºC) for up to 48 hours before performing the test. Previously frozen specimens must be thawed, brought to room temperature, and mixed thoroughly before testing.
- Note: Urine specimens and all materials coming in contact with them should be handled and disposed of as capable of transmitting infection. Avoid contact with skin by wearing gloves and proper laboratory attire.
- THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) is the main chemical responsible for the psychological effects of Marijuana and CBD.
|Dimensions||6 × 1 × 1 in|
25 in pack
Strip testing Instructions
THC Marijuana Dip Cards Test Procedure:
- Remove the THC Dip Card from its sealed pouch, or remove from the canister, and use it as soon as possible. For the best results, the test should be performed within an hour. The canister should be closed tightly after removing any strips.
- Dip the sample pad area of the dipstick strip or dipstick card in the urine specimen submerging only
up to the “MAX” mark of the dipstick strip or the edge of the dipstick card.
- After the test has finished running, remove the strips from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The result should be read for 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret Test Strip Results:
Positive: Only one colored band appears, in the control region ©. No apparent colored band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: Two colored bands appear on the membrane. One brand appears in the control regions © and another band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Control band fails to appear. Results from any test which has not produced a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problems persist, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor.
Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.