THC Test Strips
THC Test Strips Procedure:
- Be careful while removing the THC test strip from its sealed pouch, or from the canister, and use it as soon as possible after opening. To achieve the best results out of this test, remember to perform it within an hour. Always close the canister tightly after removing any strips.
- Always remember to hold the THC test strip by the end, where the product name is printed. Please do not touch the strip membrane to avoid contamination.
- Always hold the strip vertically, dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- After the test has finished running, take out the strip from the urine specimen and place it on a dry, non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The result should be readable after 5 minutes. Please do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
- Internal procedural controls are already included in the test. A colored band appearing in the control region(C) is considered as an internal positive procedural control which confirms the presence of sufficient specimen volume and correct procedural technique.
- External controls are not supplied with this test kit. It is recommended to the users that positive and negative controls be tested as a good laboratory practice to confirm the THC test procedure to verify proper test performance.