Tramadol Drug Test
$0.59 PER STRIP
PACKS OF 25
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
FOR BULK PRICING CALL 1-800-921-8241
4 in stock
Tramadol Drug Test
Ovus Medical's Tramadol drug test urine test strips are easy and convenient to use. Our TML test strips enable users to perform Tramadol testing with complete ease and without seeking additional assistance.
- The TML test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Our TML testing strips possess a cutoff level of 100 ng/ml.
- Accurate drug testing.
- Fast and easy.
- Results in 5 mins
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
What does tramadol show up as on a drug test?
Tramadol is detectable in urine between one and four days after the last use. When used as directed, tramadol can be a safe and effective medication for people suffering from moderate levels of pain.
Does tramadol show up on a drug test?
Tramadol is a narcotic ( opioid) pain--killer medication that is traditionally used to handle moderate and severe pain. It can be taken either by injection or swallowed orally. Tramadol comes in immediate-release form and also and extended-release forms. Tramadol works by changing how the brain interprets pain. Fundamentally, Tramadol works in a related way to endorphins in the way that it reduces the pain messages that are sent to the brain.
Most of the products in the opioid class of drugs are regarded as illegal because of the likelihood of drug abuse and addiction. These include drugs like morphine and heroin. Tramadol, however, is not an illegal drug but a controlled substance, despite being an opioid.
Will tramadol show on a 10 panel drug test?
Tramadol is not available on the 10 panel drug test kit. This 14 panel drug test cup will test for Tramadol.
Does tramadol show up on a 12 panel drug test?
Tramadol does not show up on a 12 panel, however this does tramadol show up on a 14 panel drug test testing cup will test for Tramadol.
- Internal procedural controls are included in the test. A colored band appearing in the control region(C) is considered an internal positive procedural control, confirming sufficient specimen volume and correct procedural technique.
- External controls are not supplied with this kit. It is recommended that positive and negative controls be tested as a good laboratory practice to confirm the TML test procedure to verify proper test performance.
See some of our other products that test for Tramadol:
14 PANEL DRUG TEST CUP
Forensic use only - This device is exclusively intended for use in employment and insurance testing. It does not include testing systems intended for Federal Drug Testing programs (i.e: programs run by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), the Department of Transportation (DOT), and the U.S. Military.)
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 1 in|
25 in pack
Forensic use only
|Drug tested filter|
Strip testing Instructions
Instructions for Urine Test Strips
1. Remove the test strip from the unopened pouch and use it promptly to get the best and most accurate results. Ideally, the test should be conducted within one hour after removing the test strip from the package.
2. Carefully hold the test strip by the end where you can see the product name. Do not touch the strip membrane with bare hands to avoid contamination.
3. Dip the test strip upright in the cup comprising of the urine specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. Be careful not to dip the strip past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
4. As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to process and color will appear across the membrane.
5. After the test strip has finished processing, take out the strip from the urine specimen cup and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you would be able to read the result. Do not attempt to interpret the outcome after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret Test Strip Results:
Positive: Positive test result is indicated as two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region(C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: Negative test result is indicated as only one colored band appears in the control region©. No colored band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Please note that in case-control band fails to appear, the result shall be deemed as invalid.
Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.