ETG Alcohol Test Strip (25/pk)
As low as $0.95 per strip
|Product sold: 25 strips|
|$32.25 per box||$27.25 per box||$24.75 per box||$23.75 per box|
|$1.29 each||$1.09 each||$0.99 each||$0.95 each|
|Bulk discounts will be applied automatically with quantity.|
- ETG Alcohol Test Strip is a rapid, highly sensitive method to detect the presence of alcohol in human urine.
99554 in stock
Commonly used to identify the amount of alcohol in human urine, the EtG alcohol test kit provides quick results in nearly 5 minutes. The ETG is more sensitive as compared to the Alcohol test strip. It has a high sensitivity to alcohol levels
Many household products contain ethanol. It’s significant to consider this before using the ETG testing strips. Because of this, some screening procedures that incorporate the use of ETG tests may need to have the test results verified.
The Ethyl Glucuronide(EtG) are actually traces found in the body after being exposed to ethanol, including alcoholic beverages. EtG is thus used here as a biological marker of alcohol consumption.
EtG can be detected in the urine for about 2 to 3 days after the last dose.
These alcohol ETG test strips were specifically calibrated to highlight alcohol consumption. Its detection threshold avoids the false positive results that would be due to parasitic alcohol intakes, such as the small amounts that can be ingested when using certain syrups, mouthwashes, hygiene products or even products household.
ETG Test Strips Procedure
- Remove the ETG test strip from the unopened pouch and use it promptly to get the best and most accurate results. Ideally, the test should be conducted within one hour after removing the test strip from the package.
- Carefully hold the ETG test strip by the end where you can see the product name. Do not touch the strip membrane with bare hands as to avoid contamination.
- Dip the ETG test strip upright in the cup comprising of the urine specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. Be careful not to dip the strip past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to process and color will appear across the membrane.
- After the ETG test strip has finished processing, take out the strip from the urine specimen cup and place it on a nonabsorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you would be able to read the result. Do not atttempt to interpret the outcome after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret ETG Test Strip Results
Positive: Positive test result is indicated as two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region(C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: Negative test result is indicated as only one colored band appears in the control region©. No colored band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Please note that in case control band fails to appear, the result shall be deemed as invalid. Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.
|Dimensions||6 × 1 × 1 in|