13 Panel Urine Drug Screening Kits (Wholesale)
The leak-proof 13 Panel Urine Drug Screening Kits come in a round shape with a no-drip screw top lid. With an easy-to-read label, the steroid drug test kit has a temperature strip installed to validate the presence of human urine.
The cup is exceptionally sensitive to any sort of variation in the SAMHSA cutoff levels. However, with lower predetermined cut off levels, you can achieve an ideal urine analysis test for pain management and drug addiction screening.
With stamped 99% accuracy rate, you can use the anavar detection time urine test to effectively utilize at home, workplace or any other institute. The fully integrated and self-contained Urine Drug Test is handy and easy to use. You do not need any support to pursue the test.
Get the results in less than 2 minutes. For best results, examine the urine specimen five minutes after the drug test has been taken. The urine specimen must not be kept over eight minutes for analysis.
Keep the 13 Panel Urine Drug Screening Tests stored within 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit regulated conditions. Remove the seals only when ready to use.
Our 13 Panel Urine Drug Screening Tests for:
- Tricyclic Antidepressants
*PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO FENTANYL, 13 PANEL CUPS ARE FOR FORENSIC USE ONLY.
Qty: 100 $2.99ea – $299 + shipping also varies on location. USA / Alaska / Hawaii
13 Panel Urine Drug Screening Tests Instructions:
- Bring the 13 Panel Drug Test Cup, specimen, and/ or controls to room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use of stored at refrigerated temperatures. Remove the cup from sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- Donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
- Operator checks the cap for tightness.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degree F (32-38 degree C).
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
For Product Support, please contact the vendor HERE.
For Order Support, please contact ClickBank HERE.