We are offering a really good deal for those who are looking to buy pregnancy test strips in bulk? If your answer is in the affirmative, then our pregnancy test strips are likely to impress you abound. These fast and accurate strips are meant to identify and detect pregnancy at an early stage. The price for each strip is only $0.75 per strip which makes it affordable for almost everyone to use. You can buy them in a pack of 50 strips to meet broader user needs.
Pregnancy test strips are easy and convenient to use, so you can conduct pregnancy detection even at home without any assistance. The pregnancy test strip ascertains pregnancy after coming in contact with human urine. You do not have to wait for long and experience agony as you get immediate results after using this strip.
The hCG Rapid test strip (urine) is a rapid visual immunoassay for the qualitative, presumptive detection of human chorionic gonadotropin in human urine specimens. This kit is intended to be used as an aid in the early detection of pregnancy.
Pregnancy Test Strips Procedure
- Remove the pregnancy test strip from each sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible to get the best, accurate results. Generally, the pregnancy test should be performed within one hour of the removal of the test strip from the sealed pouch.
- Carefully hold the pregnancy test strip by the end where the product name is printed. Avoid touching the strip membrane with bare hands to avoid contamination.
- Dip the pregnancy test strip vertically in the cup containing the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Be careful so as to not immerse the strip past maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to work and color will migrate across the membrane.
- After the pregnancy test strip has finished running, remove the strip from the urine specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you would be able to read the result. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret Pregnancy Test Strip Results
Positive: Positive test result is indicated as two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region(C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: Negative test result is indicated as only one colored band appears in the control region©. No colored band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Please note that in case control band fails to appear, the result shall be deemed as invalid. Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.
2 x 2.5 x 0.25 in