Strips video tutorial:
hCG Pregnancy Strips
Easy-to-use and extremely sensitive, each pregnancy strip comes with the guaranteed early detection of pregnancy.
|Product sold: 25 strips|
|$19.75 per box||$17.25 per box||$14.75 per box||$12.25 per box|
|$0.79 each||$0.69 each||$0.59 each||$0.49 each|
|Bulk discounts will be applied automatically with quantity.|
We ship orders Mon-Fri before 3 pm
703 in stock
Pregnancy test strips are easy and convenient to use, so you can conduct pregnancy detection even at home without any assistance. The pregnancy test strip ascertains pregnancy after coming in contact with human urine. You do not have to wait for long and experience agony as you get immediate results after using this strip.
The hCG Rapid test strip (urine) is a rapid visual immunoassay for the qualitative, presumptive detection of human chorionic gonadotropin in human urine specimens. This kit is intended to be used as an aid in the early detection of pregnancy.
Pregnancy Test Strips Procedure
- Remove the hCG (Pregnancy) test strip from the unopened pouch and use it promptly to get the best and most accurate results. Ideally, the test should be conducted within one hour after removing the test strip from the package.
- Carefully hold the hCG test strip by the end where you can see the product name. Do not touch the strip membrane with bare hands as to avoid contamination.
- Dip the hCG test strip upright in the cup comprising of the urine specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. Be careful not to dip the strip past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to process and color will appear across the membrane.
- After the hCG test strip has finished processing, take out the strip from the urine specimen cup and place it on a nonabsorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you would be able to read the result. Do not atttempt to interpret the outcome after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret Pregnancy Test Strip Results
Positive: Positive test result is indicated as two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region(C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: Negative test result is indicated as only one colored band appears in the control region©. No colored band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Please note that in case control band fails to appear, the result shall be deemed as invalid. Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.
|Dimensions||6 × 1 × 1 in|
djsklfjslkd sldkjfsdjf skdljfklsdjf lksdjfklsdfj ksdljflskdjf sdklfjskldjf