Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
How accurate are HCG test strips?
Ovus Medical's HCG strips have an accuracy rate of 99%.
- The hCG Rapid test strip (urine) is a rapid visual immunoassay for the qualitative, presumptive detection of human chorionic gonadotropin in human urine specimens. This kit is intended to be used as an aid in the early detection of pregnancy.
- Fast Results
- Easy and convenient to use
- Do not use after the expiration date indicated on the package.
- Do not use the test if the foil pouch is damaged.
- Do not reuse tests.
- Avoid cross-contamination of specimens by using a new specimen collection container for each specimen obtained.
- Read the entire procedure carefully before testing.
How much hcg is needed for a positive pregnancy test?
The average levels of hCG in a pregnant woman's blood are: non-pregnant women - less than 10 U/L. borderline pregnancy result - 10 to 25 U/L. positive pregnancy test - more than 25 U/L.
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 1 in|
25 in pack