Ovus Medical’s primary goal is to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction and products that offer solutions with solid results.
If you have any issues with our product or services, we are always ready and willing to resolve them.
RETURNING PRODUCTS TO OVUS MEDICAL
Products may be returned for a total refund of the cost of the item, minus shipping, under certain circumstances.
Products may be returned if:
1. The product was shipped in error by Ovus Medical.
2. The product was declared defective by Ovus Medical
Note: If a product has a missing part, we will either mail
the missing part or replace the product.
3. All products must be returned in new and original condition and the original packaging with all the accessories. Products that are returned with damaged packaging will not be accepted.
4. Ovus Medical will refund shipping charges if the product being returned was the result of our error.
5. The product should be returned within 5 days of receipt, along with a copy of the original invoice. Ovus Medical will use the tracking report provided by the shipper.
6. International returns are not allowed.
Once the returned product has been received, and once the credit or refund is issued, an email confirmation will be sent. A product cannot be refunded that has been misused, or procedures for the test confirmation (gc / ms or lc / ms) have not effectuated in the case of drug tests. In this event, all manufacturer’s warranties will automatically terminate.
When will your order ship?
- All orders placed before 3PM EST ship the same day Monday – Friday
- No orders ship on Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays.
When will you receive your order?
Below are the shipping guidelines from UPS and USPS.
- UPS OVERNIGHT is delivered the next business day, if your order is placed before 3:00PM EST. Friday OVERNIGHT orders are delivered on Monday and do not include holidays.
- UPS 2nd DAY and 3rd DAY are guaranteed, but they do not include Sat, Sun or Holiday deliveries. Start counting days the day AFTER you receive your tracking number. Thus, a 2nd DAY order placed before 2:00PM EST on a Monday is delivered on Wed, but orders received after 2:00PM EST would be delivered on Thurs.
- UPS GROUND delivery times are based on your proximity to West Palm Beach, Florida and might vary based on your location.
HOWEVER PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE PANDEMIC, UPS AND USPS ARE NOT GUARANTEEING SHIPPING OR EXPEDITED SHIPPING TIMES.
How does UPS work?
At the point when an individual conveys a package to the UPS, a standardized tag is connected to the bundle. The representatives stacking the packages onto a truck or plane all have standardized tag scanners, as do all UPS drivers. Those taking care of the bundle just need to filter it to see where it originated from and where it is going. At the point when a bundle is checked, the data in regards to the package’s area is quickly refreshed on the UPS site. This is the motivation behind why an individual can see the bit by bit movement of where their bundle is right now.
On the off chance that the bundle is being sent under 200 miles from the sender, at that point it is sent by truck. On the off chance that the separation the bundle must travel is in excess of 200 miles, it is sent via plane. Each time the bundle is stacked or emptied, it is filtered.
Bundles that are shipped via plane are generally naturally sent to Worldport, the UPS arranging office in Kentucky. Laborers in this office just handle the bundle on more than one occasion; the remainder of the time, the bundle is followed by a machine. Sorters sort bundles as per size and shape and guarantee that the standardized identification on some random bundle is confronting upwards. Scanners over the transport lines are then ready to sort the bundles as per goal.