12 Panel Urine Drug Test w/TCA
$3.79 – $279.00
FDA APPROVED / CLIA WAIVED
|AMP, BAR, BUP, BZO, COC, MAMP (MET), MDMA, MTD, OPI300 (MOP), OXY, THC & TCA|
FREE SHIPPING over 25 cups
what does TCA mean on a drug test? Read on to learn more:
Ovus Medical's urine drug testing cups offer accurate drug testing results with convenience and speed. This 'rapid results' drug test cup offers simple to read outcome in as little as 8 minutes. Cups are designed to reduce mess with a no-drip screw top lid for effortless handling and extra security. Simple enough for testing in the home or office. Each cup contains a built-in temperature strip used to verify the person's urine. Get your drug test cup results in 5 minutes.
This cup tests for: Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Ecstasy (MDMA), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)
- This 12 Panel drug testing kit gives results in under 8 mins
- Shelf life is 24 months from the date of manufacture
- Up to 99% accuracy
- Includes Celsius/Fahrenheit temp strip for accurate drug testing
- Lock lid, no leakage
- No-drip screw top lid
- Our Drug testing urine cups are quick and very easy to use
- 12 Panel cups are CLIA Waived, and FDA Approved
- 12-panel urine drug test cups detect the presence of 12 drugs in human urine with 99% accuracy
- This drug testing kit is simple enough for testing in the home or office
- The cup is extremely sensitive and affiliates to SAMHSA cutoff levels
- Accurate drug testing
These one-step 12 panel urine drug testing kit detects the presence of 12 drugs in human urine with 99% accuracy.
Urine drug testing cups offer accurate results with convenience and speed.
Click the 'Info & Shipping' tab to learn what is on this 12-panel drug test.
Ovus Medical is your best source for wholesale drug testing supplies.
- This 'rapid results' drug test cup offers simple to read results in as little as 5 minutes.
- Simple enough for testing in the home or office.
- Each cup contains a built-in temperature strip that is used to verify the person's urine.
The cup is extremely sensitive and affiliates to SAMHSA cutoff levels. Each drug testing cup has a 99% accuracy rate.
Click the 'Info & Shipping tab' to learn what is on a 12 panel drug test.
This cup also test for Methamphetamine. Methamphetamine effects include: increased attention and decreased fatigue. increased activity and wakefulness. decreased appetite. euphoria and rush. increased respiration. rapid/irregular heartbeat. hyperthermia. Drug Test In Bulk Offered.
What do urine drug tests pick up?
Urine drug testing screens for multiple illicit substances. Including, but not limited to Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Ecstasy (MDMA), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)
Does buprenorphine show up on a 12 panel drug test? Yes, it is one of the 12 drugs that shows up on a 12 panel cup drug test. Buprenorphine (BUP) is better known under its trade names: Subutex®, Suboxone® and Temgesic. Patients take BUP for treating chronic pain but, it is commonly abused because it causes euphoria.
Does tramadol show up on a 12 panel drug test? Tramadol, on the other hand, is not detected on the 12 panel cup drug test. However, you can use the Tramadol drug test strip for this purpose. It is a prescription painkiller that people can get addicted to and abuse. In addition, it can also make you feel calm, happy, and relaxed.
What are tricyclic antidepressants?
Tricyclic antidepressants ARE antidepressants used for treating depression.
What are some examples of tricyclic antidepressants?
Examples of TCAs include amitriptyline (Tryptizol), clomipramine (Anafranil), imipramine (Tofranil), lofepramine (Gamanil) and nortriptyline (Allegron).
How do tricyclic antidepressants work?
Tricyclic antidepressants increase levels of norepinephrine and serotonin, two neurotransmitters, and block the action of acetylcholine, another neurotransmitter.
How much urine needed for drug tests?
Urine testing generally requires a min of 30 mL of urine collected.
|Dimensions||5 × 3 × 3 in|
Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Ecstasy (MDMA), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)
CLIA Waived, FDA Approved
Cup testing Instructions
Drug Testing Instructions:
1. Be sure the drug test cup, specimen, and/ or controls are at room temperature (59-78 degrees) Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Have the donor date and initial the label on the cup.
3. The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws the cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
4. The operator checks the cap for tightness.
5. Remove the peel-off label.
6. Check the temperature strip label at 4-5 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
7. Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes as the test is then invalid.
8. Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Cut-Off Level|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants||TCA||1000 ng/mL|