12 Panel Drug Test Cup w/TCA
$4.99 – $279.00
FDA Approved / Clia Waived
Results in under 8 mins
|AMP, BAR, BUP, BZO, COC, MAMP (MET), MDMA, MTD, OPI300 (MOP), OXY, THC & TCA|
FREE SHIPPING over 25 cups
- Up to 24 Months Shelf Life
- FDA Approved / Clia Waived
- Ready for Transportation
- Built-in Temperature Strip
- Eass Screw Top Lid - No Mess
These one-step 12 panel urine drug test cups detect the presence of 12 drugs in human urine with 99% accuracy.
Urine drug testing cups offer accurate results with convenience and speed.
- This 'rapid results' drug test cup offers simple to read results in as little as 5 minutes.
- Simple enough for testing in the home or office.
- Each cup contains a built-in temperature strip that is used to verify the person's urine.
The cup is extremely sensitive and affiliates to SAMHSA cutoff levels. Each drug testing cup has a 99% accuracy rate.
Click the 'info tab' to learn what is on a 12 panel drug test.
This cup also test for Methamphetamine. Methamphetamine effects include: increased attention and decreased fatigue. increased activity and wakefulness. decreased appetite. euphoria and rush. increased respiration. rapid/irregular heartbeat. hyperthermia. Drug Test In Bulk Offered.
|Dimensions||5 × 3 × 3 in|
Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Ecstasy (MDMA), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)
CLIA Waived, FDA Approved
Cup testing Instructions
Drug Testing Instructions:
1. Be sure the drug test cup, specimen, and/ or controls are at room temperature (59-78 degrees) Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Have the donor date and initial the label on the cup.
3. The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws the cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
4. The operator checks the cap for tightness.
5. Remove the peel-off label.
6. Check the temperature strip label at 4-5 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
7. Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes as the test is then invalid.
8. Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Cut-Off Level|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants||TCA||1000 ng/mL|