12 Panel Drug Test w/TCA
FDA APPROVED / CLIA WAIVED
|AMP, BAR, BUP, BZO, COC, MAMP (MET), MDMA, MTD, OPI300 (MOP), OXY, THC & TCA|
FOR BULK PRICING CALL 1 800-921-8241
- Testing Instructions
- Delivery & Shipping
- Instruction video
- Product Insert
- Drug tested
- Reviews (10)
Ovus Medical product description:
Drug Testing Instructions:
1. Be sure the drug test cup, specimen, and/ or controls are at room temperature (59-78 degrees) Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Have the donor date and initial the label on the cup.
3. The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws the cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
4. The operator checks the cap for tightness.
5. Remove the peel-off label.
6. Check the temperature strip label at 4-5 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
7. Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes as the test is then invalid.
8. Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Cut-Off Level|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants||TCA||1000 ng/mL|
Delivery & Shipping
Same Day Shipping Monday-Friday
If you ordered through USPS, your label may not appear in their system for up to three days after they receive the package. The same thing can happen with FED Ex orders, despite the fact that they almost always appear in their system the night before they are dispatched. Please contact us if you have any queries about the progress of your order, and we will look into it.FED EX uses 'business' days (Monday-Friday) for making air deliveries, so you'll get your package the next 'business' day after it's been shipped. Orders placed after 3:30 p.m. EST are not shipped the same day, therefore Next Day orders placed after 3:30 p.m. will be shipped the next business day.Within one business day of placing your order, you will receive an email with your tracking number. It's possible that you didn't receive this email because it was entered improperly, forwarded to your spam folder, or was blocked. If you have not received this email, please contact us by phone or email and we will gladly update you on the progress of your shipment.Returns for unused items are accepted as long as they are placed within 30 days of the purchase date. If the shipping is free at the time of order, we will incur a cost for each order that is dispatched, and you will be repaid the value of your order once we receive the returned goods, minus the shipping costs.
|Status||CLIA Waived, FDA Approved|
|Drug tested filter||Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturate (BAR), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Marijuana (THC), MDMA (MDMA/Molly), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)|
12 Panel Drug Test w/TCA
Ovus Medical offer reliable and accurate drug testing. Fast, easy & convenient to use!
FDA Approved / Clia Waived.
The urine drug testing cups from Ovus Medical provide accurate drug testing results while still being convenient and quick. This ‘quick results’ drug test cup provides easy-to-read results in as little as 5 minutes. Cups are meant to be mess-free, with a no-drip screw top cover for easy handling and added security.
Simple enough to test at home or in the workplace. Each cup has a built-in temperature strip that is used to confirm the person’s pee. In 5 minutes, you’ll have the results of your drug test cup.
Reliable and accurate drug testing
- Drug testing that is both quick and accurate. Within a few minutes, you’ll get 99 % correct findings.
- Each 12 Panel Cup tests for a distinct drug on each panel.
- They all have built-in temperature sensors.
- These test kits are excellent for testing at home or in the office. Drug testing is also done for employment, a corporation, a school, a treatment center, and a government entity.
- Each test has a rounded design to make it easier to handle.
What shows up on a 12 panel drug test:
12 Panel Drug Test w/TCA – Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Ecstasy (MDMA), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)
- This ‘rapid results’ drug test cup offers simple to read results in as little as 5 minutes.
- Simple enough for testing in the home or office.
- Each cup contains a built-in temperature strip that is used to verify the person’s urine.
12 Panel Drug Test
- This 12 Panel drug testing kit gives results in under 5 mins
- Shelf life is 24 months from the date of manufacture
- Up to 99% accuracy
- Includes Celsius/Fahrenheit temp strip for accurate drug testing
- Lock lid, no leakage
- No-drip screw top lid
- Our Drug testing urine cups are quick and very easy to use
- 12 Panel cups are CLIA Waived, and FDA Approved
- 12 panel urine drug test cups detect the presence of 12 drugs in human urine with 99% accuracy
- This drug testing kit is simple enough for testing in the home or office
- The cup is extremely sensitive and affiliates to SAMHSA cutoff levels
- Accurate drug testing
This one step 12 panel urine drug testing kit detects the presence of 12 drugs in human urine with 99% perfect. Urine drug testing cups offer accurate results with convenience and speed.
What does TCA mean on a drug test?
Ovus Medical‘s urine drug testing cups offer accurate drug testing results with convenience and speed. This ‘rapid results’ drug test cup offers simple to read outcomes in as little as 5 minutes. Cups are designed to reduce mess with a no-drip screw top lid for effortless handling and extra security.
Simple enough for testing in the home or office. Each cup contains a built-in temperature strip used to verify the person’s urine. Get your drug test cup results in 5 minutes.The cup is extremely sensitive and affiliates to SAMHSA cutoff levels. Each drug testing cup has a 99% accuracy rate.
This cup also tests for Methamphetamine. Methamphetamine effects include increased attention and decreased fatigue. increased activity and wakefulness. decreased appetite. euphoria and rush. increased respiration. rapid/irregular heartbeat. hyperthermia.
Drug Test In Bulk Offered
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Detection time||Cut-Off Level|
|Amphetamines||AMP||1-2 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Barbiturates||BAR||1-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines||BZO||1-2 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Buprenorphine||BUP||2-6 Days||10 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||COC||2-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Ecstasy||MDMA||2-4 Days||500 ng/mL|
|Marijuana||THC||5+ Days||50 ng/mL|
|Methadone||MTD||1-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||2-4 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Morphine||OPI||2-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||OXY||1-3 Days||100 ng/mL|
|Tricyclic antidepressants||TCA||2-7 Days||1000 ng/mL|
Does Buprenorphine show up on a 12 panel drug test?
Yes. This 12 panel drug test cup does test for Buprenorphine. We also have urine test strips that test for only BUP.
Does tramadol show up on a 12 panel drug test?
Tramadol is an opioid like pain reliever. It relieves pain by acting on the central nervous system (CNS). Tramadol is used to treat moderate to severe pain in adults. Tramadol is not tested in this cup. For Tramadol testing use our TML urine testing strips.
What are Tricyclic Antidepressants?
Tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs) are antidepressants that are used to treat depression.
What are some examples of tricyclic antidepressants?
Examples of TCAs include amitriptyline (Tryptizol), clomipramine (Anafranil), imipramine (Tofranil), lofepramine (Gamanil) and nortriptyline (Allegron).
How do tricyclic antidepressants work?
Tricyclic antidepressants raise norepinephrine and serotonin levels while blocking the function of acetylcholine, another neurotransmitter.
How much urine needed for drug tests?
Urine testing usually requires a min of 30 mL of urine collected.
Guidelines for Urine Test:
- Check if your urine collection container is clean and free of possible contamination to ensure accuracy.
- Label your cup with your name and place the specimen immediately in the collection bags. Set the label on the container and not on the lid to avoid mismatch if the cover is mistakenly put on a different container.
- Always wash your hands and dry them before and after the urine test.
- It would help if you also prepared yourself before doing the urine test. This is to make sure you will get a sufficient amount of sample during the urinalysis.
- The FDA-approved and CLIA-waived 12 Panel Drug Test Cups are POC (Point of Care) urine cups.
- The drug test cups are 99 percent accurate, and the results are available in a matter of minutes.
- Each 12 Panel Cup is easy to use and safe, and it tests for 12 distinct drugs.
- They all have temperature strips incorporated in to ensure that the urine is at body temperature, which aids in the identification of fake pee or replacement fluids.
- These test kits are great for both at-home and workplace drug testing.
- Each test has a contoured form to make it easy to handle. They also have non-drip screw-tops and a leak-proof seal to avoid spilling.
- These are urine tests that are self-contained. There is no need to purchase additional equipment.