|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Detection time||Cut-Off Level|
|Amphetamines||AMP||1-2 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Barbiturates||BAR||1-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines||BZO||1-2 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Buprenorphine||BUP||2-6 Days||10 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||COC||2-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Ecstasy||MDMA||2-4 Days||500 ng/mL|
|Fentanyl||FYL||2-3 Days||200 ng/mL|
|Marijuana||THC||5+ Days||50 ng/mL|
|Methadone||MTD||1-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||2-4 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Morphine||OPI||2-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||OXY||1-3 Days||100 ng/mL|
|Human Chorionic Gonadotropin||hCG|
|Ethyl Alcohol||ALC||1-2 Days|
14 Panel Drug Test w/ ALC, FYL, HCG
$4.79 – $349.00
Forensic use only due to Fentanyl
See additional info below
|ALC, AMP, BAR, BUP, BZO, COC, HCG, MAMP (MET), MDMA, MTD, OPI300 (MOP), OXY, THC, & FYL|
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
14 Panel Drug Test w/ ALC, FYL, HCG
Ovus Medical's 14 panel urine drug test is reliable and accurate.
- Our 14 panel drug test cups detect fourteen types of drugs including alcohol, fentanyl, and HCG.
- The 14 panel drug test cups are reliable, easy and convenient to use.
- Test cups have a shelf life of up to 2 years.
- Each cup has a leak-proof screw-top lid and a built-in temperature strip for confirming the urine specimen.
This cup tests for: Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Ecstasy (MDMA), Fentanyl (FYL), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY), Pregnancy (hCG), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)
14 Panel Drug Test
Ovus Medical's 14 panel drug test cup with ALC, FYL, and HcG does not only detect 14 drugs of abuse. It can also check if any adulteration has been done to the urine sample, thanks to the temperature strip that comes in every cup. That's why our customers are very satisfied with it! And since our 14 panel urine cups are CLIA-waived and FDA approved, you can rest assured you'll only be getting 99% accuracy every time. You can use it anywhere - at home, in the office, rehab centers, hospitals, treatment facilities, youth centers, and more. Here at Ovus Medical, we try our best to provide you with best quality drug testing supplies at prices you can afford.
- This 14 Panel Drug Testing Kit is convenient, reliable, and easy to use.
- Results in under 8 mins
- Cut-off levels of each drug conform to SAMHSA’s guidelines.
- Our 14 panel at home urine drug test cups are ideal for pain management, drug addiction screening.
- Ideal for home and office use, treatment centers, drug testing in the workplace, drug testing in schools, drug testing labs and more.
- Each Test cup also comprises a built-in temperature strip that is used to authenticate the donor’s urine. As a result, this will let you have the ability to tell whether the urine is authentically collected and has the correct body temperature or if they’re using synthetic urine that’s not up to proper temperatures.
- All in one cup. Highly accurate and reliable.
- They are designed with a no-drip screw top lid for effortless handling.
- Keep the drug test kit stored within 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit regulated conditions.
- Remove the seals only when ready to use.
- Is there alcohol testing in a 14 Panel Cup? Yes, this 14 Panel tests not only for 13 illicit drugs but also for Alcohol.
- Ovus Medical is your source for wholesale drug testing supplies.
Drugs Tested | Detection Time | Cut-off Levels
What does 14 panel urine drug screen test for?
Ovus Medical's 14 panel drug test cup tests for the following drugs: Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Ecstasy (MDMA), Fentanyl (FYL), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY), Pregnancy (hCG), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)
How accurate are drug test cups?
Our 14 panel urine drug testing cups have a 99% accuracy rate.
Do drug test cups test for alcohol?
Yes, these 14 panel drug testing cups do test for Alcohol.
Forensic Use Only
This test is exclusively intended for use in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement testing purposes. It does not include testing intended for Federal Drug Testing programs. This drug test is not FDA cleared.
What do the colors mean on a drug test cup? See our instruction video for directions.
Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Ecstasy (MDMA), Fentanyl (FYL), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY), Pregnancy (hCG), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)
For Forensic Use Only
Cup testing Instructions
Drug Testing Instructions:
1. Be sure the drug test cup, specimen, and/ or controls are at room temperature (59-78 degrees) Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Have the donor date and initial the label on the cup.
3. The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws the cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
4. The operator checks the cap for tightness.
5. Remove the peel-off label.
6. Check the temperature strip label at 4-5 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
7. Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes as the test is then invalid.
8. Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
Reading Test Results
Approximate blood alcohol level
Cutoff levels expressed as nanograms per milliliter (NG/ml) and set as follows:
Amphetamine 1000 ng/ml
Barbiturates 300 ng/ml
Benzodiazepines 300 ng/ml
Buprenorphine 10 ng/ml
Cocaine 300 ng/ml
Ecstasy 500 ng/ml
THC 50 ng/ml
Methadone 50 ng/ml
Methamphetamine 1000 ng/ml
Morphine 300 ng/ml
Opiates 2000 ng/ml
Oxycodone 100 ng/ml
Tricyclic Antidepressants 1000 ng/ml
PCP 25 ng/ml