Amphetamine Drug Test
$0.59 PER STRIP
FOR BULK PRICING CALL 1800-921-8241
Cutoff Level: 1000 ng/ml
- Strip testing Instructions
- Delivery & Shipping
- Instruction video
- Product Insert
- Forensic Use
- Reviews (2)
Amphetamine Drug Test
Convenient to use, our AMP test strips enable users to perform Amphetamine testing efficiently and without additional assistance. Fast Results. Easy and convenient!
- The AMP test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- The amphetamine drug test cutoff level is 1000 ng/ml.
- Accurate drug testing strips.
- Amphetamine drug test urine.
- Forensic Use Only.
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
How To Use
Amphetamine drug test detection time:
Amphetamine can be detected in a urine test for two to five days since the last dose.
Does amphetamine show up on a drug test?
Yes. According to the FDA, amphetamines will produce a positive urine test result from 4 to 6 hours after intake and will remain detectable in a person’s system for two to three days after intake. A positive amphetamine test generally means that the individual used the drug in the last one to four days. Regular users of the drug may test positive for up to a week after taking it.
What is Amphetamine and How Does It Work?
Amphetamines are stimulants of the central nervous system. This stimulant has been used to treat depression and narcolepsy in the past. Excessive usage of amphetamines has been associated with emotions of happiness, focus, confidence, and exhilaration.
Amphetamines are still a problem for those who perform urine tests because of their considerable potential for abuse. This is why it's found in a lot of urine tests.
Because of the prevalence of Amphetamine usage, an in-house urine drug test, rather than blood testing or other lab tests, may be more feasible for drug screening operations.
Methamphetamines, a more potent, highly addictive, and unlawful version of amphetamines, is another substance that is a variant of amphetamines. Amphetamines are also used to treat ADHD, narcolepsy, and Parkinson's disease.
Is cocaine an amphetamine?
No, but it does carry similar effects. Much like cocaine, there are many ways to use and abuse amphetamines. They can be taken orally, snorted, smoked, or injected. When this drug is put into the body, the neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine are activated from the nerve endings in the brain and their reuptake is constrained.
Is Adderall an amphetamine?
Yes, Adderall is an amphetamine. Adderall is made with a combination of amphetamine salts that affect the parts of the brain and central nervous system that control hyperactivity and impulses.
Forensic Use Only
This test is exclusively intended for use in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement testing purposes. It does not include testing intended for Federal Drug Testing programs. This drug test is not FDA cleared.
|Drug tested filter|
Strip testing Instructions
Instructions for Amphetamine Drug Test Strips
1. Remove the test strip from the unopened pouch and use it promptly to get the best and most accurate results. Ideally, the test should be conducted within one hour after removing the test strip from the package.
2. Carefully hold the test strip by the end where you can see the product name. Do not touch the strip membrane with bare hands as to avoid contamination.
3. Dip the test strip upright in the cup comprising of the urine specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. Be careful not to dip the strip past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
4. As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to process and color will appear across the membrane.
5. After the test strip has finished processing, take out the strip from the urine specimen cup and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you would be able to read the result. Do not attempt to interpret the outcome after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret Test Strip Results:
Positive: Only one colored band appears, in the control region (C). No apparent colored band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: NEGATIVE: Two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region (C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Control band fails to appear. Results from any test which has not produced a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor.
Delivery & Shipping
Same Day Shipping
For All Orders Placed By 4pm
Next Day Shipments
Delivered On The Next Business Day
NOTE: There Are No Deliveries On Weekends
What is Forensic use only?
Forensic Use Only devices are meant to be sold for research purposes only. The FDA does not regulate these devices, and they are solely to be used as screening instruments. Please send the device to a laboratory for confirmation if more information is needed about the results of a forensic use only drug test.
Courts, police departments, probation/parole offices, juvenile detention centers, prisons, jails, correction centers, and other law enforcement organizations, as well as laboratories or other establishments that provide forensic testing for these institutions, are all eligible users.
Forensic Applications Only gadgets are not designed, tested, manufactured, or labeled for use in other settings such as clinical diagnostics or the workplace.
What does it mean when something says “For Forensic Use Only”?
This indicates that the drug testing gadget has not received FDA 510k approval. This type of drug test should not be used for job screening, pain management screening, or any other reason. These tests are only used in law enforcement, prisons, the military, and other government institutions to test for drugs.
What products are included in this category?
Some saliva/oral drug detection products are only meant to be used in forensic situations. Furthermore, some specialty tests (such as our K2/Spice drug test) are designed exclusively for forensic use. This category could possibly include other screening equipment. Any forensic-only equipment on our site will be explicitly stated on the product page.