Amphetamine Urine Drug Test Strips (AMP)
PER PACK OF 25
FREE SHIPPING over 6 boxes
998 in stock
Amphetamines side effects. Read more here.
Amphetamine Drug Test Strips
Convenient to use, our AMP test strips enable users to perform Amphetamine testing efficiently and without additional assistance.
- The AMP test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Our AMP testing strips possess a cutoff level of 1000 ng/ml.
- Accurate drug testing strips.
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
What is amphetamine?
Amphetamine is a central nervous system stimulant. It is used in the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, narcolepsy, and obesity.
Is cocaine an amphetamine?
No, but it does carry similar effects. Much like cocaine, there are many ways to use and abuse amphetamines. They can be taken orally, snorted, smoked, or injected. When this drug is put into the body, the neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine are activated from the nerve endings in the brain and their reuptake is constrained.
Is Adderall an amphetamine?
Yes, Adderall is an amphetamine. Adderall is made with a combination of amphetamine salts that affect the parts of the brain and central nervous system that control hyperactivity and impulses.
*AMPHETAMINES ARE A GROUP OF ANTIDEPRESSANT DRUGS
Amphetamine is a potent stimulator of the central nervous system. Amphetamine treats some medical conditions, but it is also highly addictive, with a history of abuse. Stimulants such as amphetamine (Adderall) and methylphenidate (Ritalin and Concerta) treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). If used under a Doctors' prescription, stimulants can be safe and effective.
Forensic Use Only
This test is exclusively intended for use in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement testing purposes. It does not include testing intended for Federal Drug Testing programs. This drug test is not FDA cleared.
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 1 in|
25 in pack
Strip testing Instructions
Instructions for Amphetamine Drug Test Strips
1. Remove the test strip from the unopened pouch and use it promptly to get the best and most accurate results. Ideally, the test should be conducted within one hour after removing the test strip from the package.
2. Carefully hold the test strip by the end where you can see the product name. Do not touch the strip membrane with bare hands as to avoid contamination.
3. Dip the test strip upright in the cup comprising of the urine specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. Be careful not to dip the strip past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
4. As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to process and color will appear across the membrane.
5. After the test strip has finished processing, take out the strip from the urine specimen cup and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you would be able to read the result. Do not attempt to interpret the outcome after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret Test Strip Results:
Positive: Positive test result is indicated as two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region(C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: Negative test result is indicated as only one colored band appears in the control region©. No colored band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Please note that in case-control band fails to appear, the result shall be deemed as invalid.
Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.