ETG Test (Alcohol Testing Strips)
$2.99 – $29.75
AS LOW AS $0.69 PER STRIP
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
FOR BULK PRICING CALL 1 800-921-8241
ETG Test - Alcohol Testing Strips
Ovus Medical's ETG alcohol test strips are easy and convenient to use. An accurate and cost effective way to test for alcohol abuse. Fast results. Easy and convenient to use.
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
- Available in wholesale bulk quantities.
- Ovus Medical's ETG Alcohol Test Strip is a highly sensitive method to detect the presence of alcohol in human urine.
- ETG alcohol test kit provides quick results in nearly 5 minutes.
- The ETG urine test is far more sensitive than the Alcohol test strip.
- This EtG drug test can be detected in the urine for about 2 to 3 days after the last dose.
- Ovus Medical specializes in all drug testing supplies.
Ethyl Glucuronide(EtG) traces are actually found in the body after being exposed to ethanol, including alcoholic beverages. EtG is thus used here as a biological marker of alcohol consumption.
These alcohol ETG test strips were specifically calibrated to highlight alcohol consumption. Its detection level avoids the false-positive results due to parasitic alcohol intakes, such as the small amounts ingested when using certain syrups, mouthwashes, hygiene products, or even products household.
How long does alcohol stay in your urine?
Alcohol is one of the most popular drugs in the world. Since it’s not yet considered a controlled substance, people consume it anytime and anywhere. Alcohol stays in the body for a certain amount of time depending on how much an individual consumes, how strong it is, the frequency of usage, and a person’s physical condition or metabolism.
Alcohol abuse is still a current problem in the United States. According to the National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA), “more than 95,000 people die yearly from alcohol-related causes”. And it’s not just deaths. Alcohol and alcoholism have given rise to the destruction of marriages, underage drinking, disorders of unborn children, and liver illnesses, among others. Learn the etg test facts and myths.
How accurate are ETG test strips?
Ovus Medical's ETG strips have an accuracy rate of 99%.
What is an ETG alcohol test?
The ETG test is for detecting alcohol in urine. It is called an ethyl glucuronide test, or EtG test. Different EtG tests can test blood, nails, and hair, but the urine screen is most popular and reliable.
Forensic Use Only
This test is exclusively intended for use in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement testing purposes. It does not include testing intended for Federal Drug Testing programs. This drug test is not FDA cleared.
25 in pack
|Drug tested filter|
Strip testing Instructions
ETG Test Strips Procedure
- Remove the ETG test strip from the unopened pouch and use it promptly to get the best and most accurate results. Ideally, the test should be conducted within one hour after removing the test strip from the package.
- Carefully hold the ETG test strip by the end where you can see the product name. Do not touch the strip membrane with bare hands as to avoid contamination.
- Dip the ETG test strip upright in the cup comprising of the urine specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. Be careful not to dip the strip past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to process and color will appear across the membrane.
- After the ETG test strip has finished processing, take out the strip from the urine specimen cup and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you would be able to read the result. Do not attempt to interpret the outcome after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret ETG Test Strip Results
Positive: Positive test result is indicated as two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region(C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: Negative test result is indicated as only one colored band appears in the control region©. No colored band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Please note that in case-control band fails to appear, the result shall be deemed as invalid. Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.