ETG Test (Alcohol Testing Strips)
AS LOW AS $0.59 PER STRIP
FOR BULK PRICING CALL 1 800-921-8241
Cutoff Level of 500 ng ml
Detection Window: 80 hours or 3.3 days after initial consumption.
- Strip testing Instructions
- Delivery & Shipping
- Instruction video
- Product Insert
- Forensic Use
- Reviews (6)
Ovus Medical product description:
|Drug tested filter|
Strip testing Instructions
ETG Test Strips Procedure
- Remove the ETG test strip from the unopened pouch and use it promptly to get the best and most accurate results. Ideally, the test should be conducted within one hour after removing the test strip from the package.
- Carefully hold the ETG test strip by the end where you can see the product name. Do not touch the strip membrane with bare hands as to avoid contamination.
- Dip the ETG test strip upright in the cup comprising of the urine specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. Be careful not to dip the strip past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to process and color will appear across the membrane.
- After the ETG test strip has finished processing, take out the strip from the urine specimen cup and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you would be able to read the result. Do not attempt to interpret the outcome after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret ETG Test Strip Results
Positive: Positive test result is indicated as two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region(C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: Negative test result is indicated as only one colored band appears in the control region©. No colored band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Please note that in case-control band fails to appear, the result shall be deemed as invalid. Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.
Delivery & Shipping
Same Day Shipping Monday-Friday
If you ordered through USPS, your label may not appear in their system for up to three days after they receive the package. The same thing can happen with FED Ex orders, despite the fact that they almost always appear in their system the night before they are dispatched. Please contact us if you have any queries about the progress of your order, and we will look into it.FED EX uses 'business' days (Monday-Friday) for making air deliveries, so you'll get your package the next 'business' day after it's been shipped. Orders placed after 3:30 p.m. EST are not shipped the same day, therefore Next Day orders placed after 3:30 p.m. will be shipped the next business day.Within one business day of placing your order, you will receive an email with your tracking number. It's possible that you didn't receive this email because it was entered improperly, forwarded to your spam folder, or was blocked. If you have not received this email, please contact us by phone or email and we will gladly update you on the progress of your shipment.Returns for unused items are accepted as long as they are placed within 30 days of the purchase date. If the shipping is free at the time of order, we will incur a cost for each order that is dispatched, and you will be repaid the value of your order once we receive the returned goods, minus the shipping costs.
What is Forensic use only?
Forensic Use Only devices are meant to be sold for research purposes only. The FDA does not regulate these devices, and they are solely to be used as screening instruments. Please send the device to a laboratory for confirmation if more information is needed about the results of a forensic use only drug test.
Courts, police departments, probation/parole offices, juvenile detention centers, prisons, jails, correction centers, and other law enforcement organizations, as well as laboratories or other establishments that provide forensic testing for these institutions, are all eligible users.
Forensic Applications Only gadgets are not designed, tested, manufactured, or labeled for use in other settings such as clinical diagnostics or the workplace.
What does it mean when something says “For Forensic Use Only”?
This indicates that the drug testing gadget has not received FDA 510k approval. This type of drug test should not be used for job screening, pain management screening, or any other reason. These tests are only used in law enforcement, prisons, the military, and other government institutions to test for drugs.
What products are included in this category?
Some saliva/oral drug detection products are only meant to be used in forensic situations. Furthermore, some specialty tests (such as our K2/Spice drug test) are designed exclusively for forensic use. This category could possibly include other screening equipment. Any forensic-only equipment on our site will be explicitly stated on the product page.
ETG Test – Alcohol Testing Strips
Ovus Medical’s ETG alcohol test strips are easy and convenient to use. An accurate and cost effective way to test for alcohol abuse. Fast results. Easy and convenient to use.
Ethanol is present in many products that people use daily. Since the test is so sensitive, a false positive may occur from the simple exposure to ethanol.
In some cases, just one drink can result in a positive ETG test. For starters, the drink would have to be quite alcoholic. The test would also have to be performed within 24 hours of the drink being consumed.
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and precise. Our urine drug test strips are 99 percent accurate, so you can be assured that your drug testing will always be safe, dependable, and precise.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. In the privacy of your own home or workplace, these test strips are quick and simple to use.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
- Available in wholesale bulk quantities.
- Forensic Use Only.
- Ovus Medical’s ETG Alcohol Test Strip is a highly sensitive method to detect the presence of alcohol in human urine.
- ETG alcohol test kit provides quick results in nearly 5 minutes.
- The ETG urine test is far more sensitive than the Alcohol test strip.
- This EtG drug test can be detected in the urine for about 2 to 3 days after the last dose.
- Ovus Medical specializes in all drug testing supplies.
After being exposed to ethanol, such as alcoholic beverages, traces of ethyl glucuronide (EtG) are discovered in the body. As a result, EtG is used as a biological marker of alcohol use in this study.
These alcohol ETG test strips were specifically calibrated to highlight alcohol consumption. Its detection level avoids the false-positive results due to parasitic alcohol intakes, such as the small amounts ingested when using certain syrups, mouthwashes, hygiene products, or even products household.
How long does alcohol stay in your urine?
Alcohol is one of the most popular drugs in the world. People take it anytime and anyplace because it is not yet classified as a restricted substance. Alcohol stays in the body for a particular amount of time depending on how much is consumed, how strong it is, how often it is consumed, and the physical state or metabolism of the individual.
Alcohol abuse is still a current problem in the United States. According to the National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA), “more than 95,000 people die yearly from alcohol-related causes”. And it’s not just deaths. Alcohol and alcoholism have given rise to the destruction of marriages, underage drinking, disorders of unborn children, and liver illnesses, among others. Learn the etg test facts and myths.
How accurate are ETG test strips?
Ovus Medical’s ETG strips have an accuracy rate of 99%.
What is an ETG alcohol test?
The ETG test is used to identify the presence of alcohol in the urine. The EtG test stands for ethyl glucuronide test. Blood, nails, and hair can all be tested for EtG, but the urine screen is the most common and reliable.
Urine Drug Test for Alcohol (Etg)
The body breaks down alcohol into many metabolites, including ETG, after it is consumed. ETG is a substance that persists in the body for a long time as a result of alcohol use. As a result, ETG alcohol testing can establish whether a person has ingested alcohol prior to the test. The alcohol urine test strip can be a valuable drug screening tool for detecting heavy drinking or confirming sobriety.
The ETG test kit is not approved for use in occupational testing programs because of this. An ETG test, on the other hand, is used to verify alcohol abstinence in contexts like school, the military, court cases, and DUI programs, among others. Furthermore, the ETG urine test is sensitive and can detect even very low levels of alcohol use.
Forensic Use Only
This test is exclusively intended for use in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement testing purposes. It does not include testing intended for Federal Drug Testing programs. This drug test is not FDA cleared.