Carfentanil Drug Test Strips
25 STRIPS PER PACK
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
FOR BULK PRICING CALL 1 800-921-8241
Carfentanil Drug Test
According to the US Drug Enforcement Administration, carfentanil is a synthetic opioid that is "10,000 times more strong than morphine and 100 times more potent than fentanyl."
There have been hundreds of overdose deaths linked to this substance so far. Carfentanil is a synthetic opioid similar to heroin that is frequently confused for heroin.
Carfentanil: A Dangerous Opioid
Carfentanil is a synthetic opioid that was first used to tranquilize large creatures like elephants in combination with other medicines. It should come as no surprise, then, that this substance is quite potent.
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- One of the Most Accurate Drug Test Kits Available!
- Carfentanil is One of the Most Dangerous Illicit Drugs Known in the United States Today!
- The accuracy of all urine drug test strips is 99 percent.
- The Carfentanil Test has a 200 ng/ml cutoff threshold.
- Within five minutes, the test results are shown.
- Each test is simple to use and has a quick response time.
Each pack of Carfentanil test strips comprises 25 strips.
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
How to use Carfentanil test strips?
It's very simple; simply pee on a stick or strip (or pee in a cup and dip the stick or strip into the cup) and in a few minutes the indicator will appear.
How Does Carfentanil Look?
When provided in powder form, this medication resembles heroin or even cocaine, which is one of its hazards. The medicine can be inhaled or injected.
It could also be taken as a pill. When people acquire narcotics on the street, they may mistakenly think they're getting fentanyl or heroin when they're actually getting carfentanil.
Users on the street have no way of knowing if a substance they're buying or using has been tainted with carfentanil. It might be offered as a pill and resemble other opioids like fentanyl.
Forensic use only
|Drug tested filter|