Buprenorphine Drug Test
$0.59 PER STRIP
FOR BULK PRICING CALL 1-800-921-8241
Cutoff Level: 10 ng/ml
- Strip testing Instructions
- Delivery & Shipping
- Instruction video
- Product Insert
- Forensic Use
- Reviews (3)
Ovus Medical product description:
|Drug tested filter|
Strip testing Instructions
Instructions for Urine Test Strips
1. Remove the test strip from the unopened pouch and use it promptly to get the best and most accurate results. Ideally, the test should be conducted within one hour after removing the test strip from the package.
2. Carefully hold the test strip by the end where you can see the product name. Do not touch the strip membrane with bare hands to avoid contamination.
3. Dip the test strip upright in the cup comprising of the urine specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. Be careful not to dip the strip past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
4. As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to process and color will appear across the membrane.
5. After the test strip has finished processing, take out the strip from the urine specimen cup and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you would be able to read the result. Do not attempt to interpret the outcome after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret Test Strip Results:
Positive: Only one colored band appears, in the control region (C). No apparent colored band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: NEGATIVE: Two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region (C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Control band fails to appear. Results from any test which has not produced a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor.
Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.
Delivery & Shipping
Same Day Shipping Monday-Friday
If you ordered through USPS, your label may not appear in their system for up to three days after they receive the package. The same thing can happen with FED Ex orders, despite the fact that they almost always appear in their system the night before they are dispatched. Please contact us if you have any queries about the progress of your order, and we will look into it.FED EX uses 'business' days (Monday-Friday) for making air deliveries, so you'll get your package the next 'business' day after it's been shipped. Orders placed after 3:00 p.m. EST are not shipped the same day, therefore Next Day orders placed after 3:00 p.m. will be shipped the next business day.Within one business day of placing your order, you will receive an email with your tracking number. It's possible that you didn't receive this email because it was entered improperly, forwarded to your spam folder, or was blocked. If you have not received this email, please contact us by phone or email and we will gladly update you on the progress of your shipment.Returns for unused items are accepted as long as they are placed within 30 days of the purchase date. If the shipping is free at the time of order, we will incur a cost for each order that is dispatched, and you will be repaid the value of your order once we receive the returned goods, minus the shipping costs.
What is Forensic use only?
Forensic Use Only devices are meant to be sold for research purposes only. The FDA does not regulate these devices, and they are solely to be used as screening instruments. Please send the device to a laboratory for confirmation if more information is needed about the results of a forensic use only drug test.
Courts, police departments, probation/parole offices, juvenile detention centers, prisons, jails, correction centers, and other law enforcement organizations, as well as laboratories or other establishments that provide forensic testing for these institutions, are all eligible users.
Forensic Applications Only gadgets are not designed, tested, manufactured, or labeled for use in other settings such as clinical diagnostics or the workplace.
What does it mean when something says “For Forensic Use Only”?
This indicates that the drug testing gadget has not received FDA 510k approval. This type of drug test should not be used for job screening, pain management screening, or any other reason. These tests are only used in law enforcement, prisons, the military, and other government institutions to test for drugs.
What products are included in this category?
Some saliva/oral drug detection products are only meant to be used in forensic situations. Furthermore, some specialty tests (such as our K2/Spice drug test) are designed exclusively for forensic use. This category could possibly include other screening equipment. Any forensic-only equipment on our site will be explicitly stated on the product page.
Buprenorphine Drug Test
Ovus Medical’s Buprenorphine urine test strips are convenient to use; our test strips enable users to easily perform Buprenorphine testing.
- The Buprenorphine test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Our Buprenorphine testing strips possess a cutoff level of 10 ng/ml.
- Accurate Buprenorphine Drug Test
- Urine drug test
- Available in bulk quantities
- BUP urine drug test
- Forensic Use Only
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home. office or workplace.
- Affordable Buprenorphine Drug Test. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate Buprenorphine Drug Test. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
Buprenorphine is used to treat opiate addiction, and the primary ingredient found in Bunavail, Subutex, Suboxone, and Zubsolv. Buprenorphine is a narcotic analgesic. These types of drugs relieve acute and chronic severe pain. They work by binding to opioid receptors in the peripheral and central nervous systems. Narcotic analgesic drugs like Buprenorphine tend to cause tolerance and dependence. The Buprenorphine test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
In The Office
Opioid use disorder can be detected by spending time with different friends, being sleepy, and neglecting to show up for work. Suboxone testing aids in the monitoring of substance use, particularly when patients do not report it. Employers frequently use urine tests.
Drug testing demonstrates to employees that the organization is concerned about their well-being. It also contributes to a secure working environment for everyone.
In Your Home
Suboxone abusers and addicts will have symptoms that are comparable to those of heroin or opiate addiction. Stealing prescriptions from family members, “losing” pills to gain more drugs, appearing drowsy or weary, nausea, and vomiting are only a few of the symptoms.
Does buprenorphine show up on a drug test?
While Suboxone (buprenorphine) does mimic some of the effects of opioid drugs, Suboxone does not show up on panels as other opioids. It will only show up if the panel tests for buprenorphine (one of the components of Suboxone) and/or its metabolites.
How long does Buprenorphine stay in your system?
The effects of Buprenorphine last for 24 hours. After one dose of Buprenorphine, no trace of the drug would be expected to be found after 5 to 8 days in healthy people, or 7 to 14 days in those with severe liver disease.
What is BUP on a drug test?
BUP is the abbreviation for Buprenorphine. Suboxone / Buprenorphine is an opioid used to treat opioid use disorder, acute pain, and chronic pain.
- Internal procedural controls are included in the test. A colored band appearing in the control region(C) is considered an internal positive procedural control, confirming sufficient specimen volume and correct procedural technique.
- External controls are not supplied with this kit. It is recommended that positive and negative controls be tested as a good laboratory practice to confirm the Suboxone test procedure to verify proper test performance.
Forensic Use Only
This test is exclusively intended for use in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement testing purposes. It does not include testing intended for Federal Drug Testing programs. This drug test is not FDA cleared.
See some of our other products that test for Buprenorphine:
14 PANEL DRUG TEST CUP
12 PANEL DRUG TEST CUP
10 PANEL DRUG TEST CUP
WHAT SUBOXONE PILLS LOOK LIKE
SUBOXONE WITHDRAWALS SYMPTOMS
Lindsay D. –
Amazing. Works well. Bought to randomly test a loved one and was accurate every time, arrived quickly and gets the job done. I order these two times a month.
Ken (verified owner) –
Instructions on pos/neg are hard to understand
Joei Skeffington (store manager) –
Hi Ken, Have you looked at the package insert? Was that helpful? It’s true, the lines can sometimes be faint, but they are usually comprehensible. However, if you ever have a question about one, feel free to send us a good photo of the test and we can help decipher the test with you. If ever a test comes out almost completely faint, it requires a re-test to be completely sure. We’re always here to answer any questions. 800-921.8241 [email protected]
Anonymous (verified owner) –