Benzodiazepines Drug Test (BZO)
$0.59 PER STRIP
FOR BULK ORDERS CALL 1-800-921-8241
Cutoff Level: 300ng/ml
- Strip testing Instructions
- Delivery & Shipping
- Instruction video
- Product Insert
- Forensic Use
- Reviews (2)
Ovus Medical product description:
|Drug tested filter|
Strip testing Instructions
Instructions for Urine Test Strips
1. Remove the test strip from the unopened pouch and use it promptly to get the best and most accurate results. Ideally, the test should be conducted within one hour after removing the test strip from the package.
2. Carefully hold the test strip by the end where you can see the product name. Do not touch the strip membrane with bare hands as to avoid contamination.
3. Dip the test strip upright in the cup comprising of the urine specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. Be careful not to dip the strip past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
4. As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to process and color will appear across the membrane.
5. After the test strip has finished processing, take out the strip from the urine specimen cup and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you would be able to read the result. Do not attempt to interpret the outcome after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret Test Strip Results:
Positive: Only one colored band appears, in the control region (C). No apparent colored band
appears in the test region (T).
Negative: NEGATIVE: Two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region (C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Control band fails to appear. Results from any test which has not produced a control band
at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor.
Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.
Delivery & Shipping
Same Day Shipping Monday-Friday
If you ordered through USPS, your label may not appear in their system for up to three days after they receive the package. The same thing can happen with FED Ex orders, despite the fact that they almost always appear in their system the night before they are dispatched. Please contact us if you have any queries about the progress of your order, and we will look into it.FED EX uses 'business' days (Monday-Friday) for making air deliveries, so you'll get your package the next 'business' day after it's been shipped. Orders placed after 3:30 p.m. EST are not shipped the same day, therefore Next Day orders placed after 3:30 p.m. will be shipped the next business day.Within one business day of placing your order, you will receive an email with your tracking number. It's possible that you didn't receive this email because it was entered improperly, forwarded to your spam folder, or was blocked. If you have not received this email, please contact us by phone or email and we will gladly update you on the progress of your shipment.Returns for unused items are accepted as long as they are placed within 30 days of the purchase date. If the shipping is free at the time of order, we will incur a cost for each order that is dispatched, and you will be repaid the value of your order once we receive the returned goods, minus the shipping costs.
What is Forensic use only?
Forensic Use Only devices are meant to be sold for research purposes only. The FDA does not regulate these devices, and they are solely to be used as screening instruments. Please send the device to a laboratory for confirmation if more information is needed about the results of a forensic use only drug test.
Courts, police departments, probation/parole offices, juvenile detention centers, prisons, jails, correction centers, and other law enforcement organizations, as well as laboratories or other establishments that provide forensic testing for these institutions, are all eligible users.
Forensic Applications Only gadgets are not designed, tested, manufactured, or labeled for use in other settings such as clinical diagnostics or the workplace.
What does it mean when something says “For Forensic Use Only”?
This indicates that the drug testing gadget has not received FDA 510k approval. This type of drug test should not be used for job screening, pain management screening, or any other reason. These tests are only used in law enforcement, prisons, the military, and other government institutions to test for drugs.
What products are included in this category?
Some saliva/oral drug detection products are only meant to be used in forensic situations. Furthermore, some specialty tests (such as our K2/Spice drug test) are designed exclusively for forensic use. This category could possibly include other screening equipment. Any forensic-only equipment on our site will be explicitly stated on the product page.
Benzodiazepines Drug Test
Benzodiazepines Drug Test – Testing may be done quickly and easily. The benzodiazepines urine drug test strip is easy to use and perfect. It’s quick, simple, and convenient. Benzodiazepine testing strips posses a cutoff level of 300 ng/ml of oxazepam.
- Within five minutes, the Benzodiazepine test strips offer results.
- The threshold limit for our Benzodiazepines urine drug test is 300 ng/ml.
- Time to detect: 2–5 days
- Accurate Benzodiazepines Drug Test.
- Forensic Use Only
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office.
- Affordable Benzodiazepines Drug Test. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
- Review cut-off levels here.
Benzodiazepines drug test detection time:
Depending on the Benzo, it may stay in your system for 2 days – 10 days. Read here for detection times for various Benzos.
Benzodiazepines are usually prescribed to help patients relax and relieve anxiety. But, these drugs are highly addictive. Benzodiazepines require a real withdrawal supervised by a doctor before discontinuing. Most patients are successful, but it still happens too often that others literally lose control of their consumption and sink into an addiction.
What are Benzodiazepines?
Benzodiazepines are central nervous system depressants. They are typically known as tranquilizers. There are over 15 types of FDA approved benzodiazepine medications on the market today. BZO’s have been known for a more menacing use, as is the case for Rohypnol (flunitrazepam), well known for being a date-rape drug.
A list of what over the counter drugs will test positive for:
Benzodiazepines: See list of 15-medications-can-cause-a-false-positive-on-drug-tests
Can drug test tell difference between benzodiazepines?
Although most benzos do show up in standard urine tests, some don’t. Alprazolam, clonazepam, temazepam, and triazolam may not be found in many of the common tests. The usual benzodiazepine urine test can detect the presence of the medication but not the quantity.
Is Xanax a benzodiazepine?
Yes. Common benzodiazepines include diazepam (Valium), alprazolam (Xanax), and clonazepam (Klonopin), among others.
How do benzodiazepines work?
Benzodiazepines act as a sedative – slowing down the body’s functions – and are used for both sleeping problems and anxiety. They work by increase the effect of a brain chemical called GABA (gamma amino butyric acid). GABA reduces brain activity in the areas of the brain responsible for: rational thought. Source
Doctors prescribe Benzodiazepines for several health conditions:
- alcohol withdrawal
- treating anxiety
- panic disorder
Forensic Use Only