Are you a company that needs to ensure its employees are drug-free? If yes, pore through this quick resource from the country’s leading supplier of drug tests and know more about drug test kits.
A drug test kit detects the presence of illegal or prescription drugs in the human body. Our drug test kits can rapidly identify even minuscule amounts of drugs and metabolites.
Test specimens are urine, hair, saliva (oral fluid), breath, or sweat samples. Urine is the most frequently used and widely utilized drug screening method.
What drug test kit types do we offer?
Our drug testing kits come in various kinds and use to conform to industry needs and preferences.
- Urine Drug Testing Cup
The Multi-drug testing cup can detect several substances, is reliable, provides. Quick results, and is ideal for home and office use.
- Urine Drug Testing Strips
The strip contains internal procedural controls to show the results within five minutes of use or even sooner.
- Urine Testing Dip Card
This is very convenient to use. Just immerse the exposed absorbent test strips of the dip card into the urine sample for five seconds, and you will have your results.
- Kratom Test Cartridges
This kratom cartridge detects the strains of kratom levels and their metabolites.
- Saliva Drug Test Oral Swab
Detects several illicit substances and provides results within eight minutes.
What kind of drugs show up on a drug test kit?
The drugs most often tested for include the following:
- THC – often called marijuana, weed, pot, or hash
- Opioids – heroin, codeine, oxycodone, morphine, hydrocodone, and fentanyl
- Amphetamines, including methamphetamine – speed or uppers
- Cocaine – Coke, crack, or snow
- MDMA – Ecstasy or X
- Benzodiazepines – Valium or Xanax
- Barbiturates such as phenobarbital and secobarbital
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
Why use drug test kits?
Drug testing kits are widely accepted in the home and more so in schools and offices for the following reasons:
- You can test in the privacy of your home or office
- It is affordable
- It is convenient to use
- It gives fast and accurate results
The number of substances that drug test kits can detect depends on the number of panels they have. For example, a 5-Panel, 10-Panel, and 12-Panel Drug Test can identify five, ten, and 12 substances, respectively.
Use of drug testing kits in the workplace
One great way to ensure that employees are safe in the workplace is to have them undergo a drug test. We recommend Rapid Drug Testing for ease of use and quick results because it only needs a urine sample to get the test done.
How to perform a urine drug test using a drug test kit
A drug test kit comes in the following forms:
- Cassette format – needs three drops of urine.
- Panel format – the test panel is immersed vertically into the urine sample for 10-15 seconds or until migration happens.
- Cup format – comes with a drug test cup that one only needs to fill with the urine sample.
How to read a urine drug test result
A urine test is one of the most efficient ways to perform drug testing.
In performing the test, somebody should read test results within five minutes. Make sure not to interpret it after eight minutes.
One line appears in the Control Region (C), and the NO line appears in the Test
It means that the concentration of the drug tested in the urine is above the cutoff level specified. As such, additional confirmatory drug testing is badly needed.
One line appears in the Control Region (C), and another in the Test Region (T). It means the concentration of the drug tested in the urine is below the cutoff level.
The control band failed to appear. The urine sample may be inadequate, or there is a problem with the kit.
How to buy these kits for your company’s needs
Not all suppliers created equal. Consider one whose goal is to meet all your company’s needs.
- Offers BULK ORDERS at lower prices
- Best drug test kits
- Always in stock
- Same-day shipping
- Focused on helping you save money
- Reducing the time it takes to order by providing you with multiple options to place your orders and manage your account
- Training on the product
- CLIA-waived and FDA approved testing kits
CLIA-waived means that FDA has cleared the test as simple and accurate enough to be performed by an untrained person using a set of printed instructions.
Need to buy your drug testing kits now? Come, visit the OVUS Medical website.