13 Panel Urine Drug Test Cup w/ Fentanyl
$4.49 – $329.00
Forensic use only due to Fentanyl
Please see additional info below
|AMP, BAR, BUP, BZO, COC, MAMP (MET), MDMA, MTD, OPI300 (MOP), OXY, THC, TCA & FYL (Fentanyl)|
FREE SHIPPING over 25 cups
13 Panel Drug Test
What are the Fentanyl street names? How dangerous in Fentanyl? How do I test for Fentanyl? All the answers are here. Read on to find out or contact us with any questions.
Ovus Medical's urine drug testing cups offer accurate drug testing results with convenience and speed. This 'rapid results' drug test cup offers simple to read outcome in as little as 8 minutes. Cups are designed to reduce mess with a no-drip screw top lid for effortless handling and extra security. Simple enough for testing in the home or office. Each cup contains a built-in temperature strip used to verify the person's urine. Get your drug test cup results in 5 minutes.
This Cup Tests For: Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Ecstasy (MDMA), Fentanyl (FYL), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)
- Ovus Medical's 13 Panel Drug Testing kits are fast, convenient and easy to use.
- These one-step 13 panel urine drug test cups detect the presence of 13 drugs in human urine with 99% accuracy.
- Urine drug testing cups offer accurate results with convenience and speed.
- Due to the presence of Fentanyl, they are for Forensic Use Only.
- This 'rapid results' drug test cup offers simple to read results in as little as 5 minutes.
- They are designed to reduce mess with a no-drip screw top lid.
- Simple enough for testing in the home or office.
- Each cup contains a built-in temperature strip that is used to verify the person's urine.
- Ovus Medical is your one stop shop for drug testing supplies.
The cup is extremely sensitive and affiliates to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
Each drug testing cup has a 99% accuracy rate.
Click the 'Info & Shipping tab' to learn what is on this 13 panel drug test.
If superior quality, speed and reliability are your primary considerations for buying 13 panel drug test cups, you came to the right place! Ovus Medical provides you with one-step, 99% accurate 13 panel cups. These drug tests are big enough to gather urine samples but small enough to fit in the palm of a person’s hand. Reading the results is fast and easy too. Once the 5-minute mark is up, simply pull off the label to reveal the results. Plus, they come with no-drip screw top lids, eliminating the chances of pee touching your skin. Fast, reliable, and accurate.
Are home drug testing kits accurate?
Our drug testing kits have a 99% accuracy rate. You can see the results within approximately 5 mins or less.
For the best results, we recommend checking the specimen of urine five minutes after taking the drug test. Do not attempt to assess after 10 minutes. Keep the drug testing kit stored in a temperature-controlled area within 36/78 degrees Fahrenheit.
Remove the seals only when ready to use.
What Does a 13 Panel Drug Test test for?
Our 13 Panel Drug test cup is a multi-panel drug test. It can detect multiple substances in a single procedure. The test will screen 13 drugs: AMP, BAR, BUP, BZO, COC, MAMP (MET), MDMA, MTD, OPI300 (MOP), OXY, THC, PCP & FYL (Fentanyl)
Forensic Use Only
This test is exclusively intended for use in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement testing purposes. It does not include testing intended for Federal Drug Testing programs. This drug test is not FDA cleared.
|Dimensions||5 × 3 × 3 in|
Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Ecstasy (MDMA), Fentanyl (FYL), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)
Forensic Use Only
Cup testing Instructions
Drug Testing Instructions:
1. Be sure the drug test cup, specimen, and/ or controls are at room temperature (59-78 degrees) Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Have the donor date and initial the label on the cup.
3. The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws the cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
4. The operator checks the cap for tightness.
5. Remove the peel-off label.
6. Check the temperature strip label at 4-5 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
7. Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes as the test is then invalid.
8. Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Cut-Off Level|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants||TCA||1000 ng/mL|