18 Panel Drug Test Cup with Ketamine
Please see below for additional information
AMP /1000, OPI /300, MET /1000, BZO/ 300, COC /300, MTD /300, OXY/ 100, BUP /10, MDMA/ 500, THC/ 50, THC/ 200, BAR / 300, TRA/200, FYL/ 200, ETG/ 500, TCA/1000, PCP / 25, KET/1000
FOR BULK ORDERS CALL 1800-921-8241
- Testing Instructions
- Delivery & Shipping
- Instruction video
- Product Insert
- Drug tested
- Reviews (0)
Ovus Medical product description:
- Keep the 18 Panel Drug Test Cup with Ketamine, specimen, and/ or controls to room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use. Remove the cap from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws the cap on top of it. Start the timer immediately after use.
- The operator checks the cap for tightness and no leak drop.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. Make sure to read the test result after a time interval of 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
Reading Test Results
Two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control regions © and another band appears in the test region (T)
Cutoff levels expressed as nanograms per milliliter (NG/ml) and set as follows:
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Detection time||Cut-Off Level|
|Amphetamines||AMP||1-2 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Barbiturates||BAR||1-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines||BZO||1-2 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Buprenorphine||BUP||2-6 Days||10 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||COC||2-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Ecstasy||MDMA||2-4 Days||500 ng/mL|
|Fentanyl||FYL||2-3 Days||200 ng/mL|
|Marijuana||THC||15-30 Days||50 ng/mL|
|Methadone||MTD||1-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||2-4 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Morphine||OPI||2-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||OXY||1-3 Days||100 ng/mL|
|Phencyclidine||PCP||7-14 Days||25 ng/mL|
|Nortriptyline||TCA||2-7 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Ethyl -glucuronide||EtG||1-3 Days||500 ng/mL|
|Tramadol||TRA||1-4 Days||200 ng/mL|
|Marijuana||THC||15-30 Days||200 ng/mL|
Delivery & Shipping
Same Day Shipping Monday-Friday
If you ordered through USPS, your label may not appear in their system for up to three days after they receive the package. The same thing can happen with FED Ex orders, despite the fact that they almost always appear in their system the night before they are dispatched. Please contact us if you have any queries about the progress of your order, and we will look into it.FED EX uses 'business' days (Monday-Friday) for making air deliveries, so you'll get your package the next 'business' day after it's been shipped. Orders placed after 3:30 p.m. EST are not shipped the same day, therefore Next Day orders placed after 3:30 p.m. will be shipped the next business day.Within one business day of placing your order, you will receive an email with your tracking number. It's possible that you didn't receive this email because it was entered improperly, forwarded to your spam folder, or was blocked. If you have not received this email, please contact us by phone or email and we will gladly update you on the progress of your shipment.Returns for unused items are accepted as long as they are placed within 30 days of the purchase date. If the shipping is free at the time of order, we will incur a cost for each order that is dispatched, and you will be repaid the value of your order once we receive the returned goods, minus the shipping costs.
18 Panel Drug Test Cup with Ketamine
Ovus Medical offers our customers reliable, accurate, 18 panel urine drug testing cups. Our drug testing cups designed to easy to use. Reliable and accurate drug testing. You can assured that your results will be 99% accurate.
Our drug testing supplies are subjected to severe requirements set by agencies such as SAMHSA. Because of the new lower cut-off levels, this is the best urine drug test for drug screening and pain management.
What does a 18 Panel Test for ?
Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturate (BAR), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Ecstasy (MDMA), Fentanyl (FYL), Marijuana 50ng/ml (THC), Marijuana 200ng/ml (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP), Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG), Nortriptyline (TCA), Tramadol (TML), Ketamine (KET)
What is an 18 panel drug test?
- This drug testing kit provides results in 5 minutes.
- This urine drug testing cup is simple to use.
- With 99% accuracy, these one-step 18-panel urine testing cups identify 18 substances in human pee.
- Useful in both random and scheduled drug testing.
- Ideal for workplace drug testing, school drug testing, treatment facilities, drug testing labs, and more.
- Ovus Medical is your one-stop shop for drug testing supplies at wholesale prices.
Ovus Medical‘s urine drug testing cups offer accurate drug testing results with convenience and speed. This ‘rapid results’ drug test cup offers simple to read outcome in as little as 5 minutes. Cups made to mess-free, with a no-drip screw top cover for easy handling and added security.
Simple enough to test at home or in the workplace. Each cup has a built-in temperature strip that is used to confirm the person’s pee. In 5 minutes, you’ll have the results of your drug test cup. This POC (Point-of-Care) urinalysis cup is easy and provides fast results.
It is a cost-effective option that is relied on by businesses, institutes, schools, government facilities, and other similar organizations for its dependability and accuracy.
- The cup is extremely sensitive and affiliates to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
- Each drug testing cup has a 99% accuracy rate.
- Click the ‘Shipping & Info tab’ to learn what is on this 18 panel drug test.
How to read an 18 Panel Drug Test cup:
Drug test cups results are indicated by the colored bands on each cup. Go to the Cup Testing Instructions tab on this page for full directions.
18 Panel Drug Test Cup
Drug testing has become part of the standard pre-employment vetting process. What was once a time-consuming HR task can now completed by virtually anyone. With today’s technology, businesses and organizations can get drug screening results in minutes without sending specimens to a lab for testing.
Ovus Medical offers an 18-panel drug test kit that gives results in 5 minutes. We offer wholesale pricing for those that need to do bulk drug screening on several people.
A Reliable Drug Test Kit
Ovus Medical pleased to offer an 18-panel drug test kit that gives reliable results in 5 minutes. 18 is a large group of drugs, most of which are strictly illegal, and some need strictly valid medical prescriptions and reasons. This gives you flexibility in deciding what criteria to look for as you proceed with the drug screening process. For drug testing reliability in one urine test cup
What Do the Colors Mean on a Drug Test Cup?
Our 18-panel drug test kit uses color coding for results. The test uses a point-of-care urinalysis cup. Once the test deposits the sample in the urine drug test cup, the specimen will react (or not) to chemical strips inside the sterile collection cup.
If only the top line colored in, the test positive. Two lines filled in and it’s a negative result. If only the bottom line is filled in, it’s an invalid result.
At Ovus Medical we value point-of-care (POC) drug screening. The 18-panel drug test uses a urine drug test cup. Once inside the cup and sealed per instructions, the specimen remains sterile and ready for delivery to management.
The 18-panel urine drug test has easy-to-follow 8 part instructions that ensure a sterile specimen and results.