THC Drug Test Strip (Marijuana)
AS LOW AS $0.59
FOR BULK PRICING CALL 1 800-921-8241
Cutoff Level of 50 ng/ml
- Strip testing Instructions
- Delivery & Shipping
- Instruction video
- Product Insert
- Forensic Use
- Reviews (1)
Ovus Medical product description:
|Drug tested filter|
Strip testing Instructions
Instructions for Urine Test Strips
1. Remove the test strip from the unopened pouch and use it promptly to get the best and most accurate results. Ideally, the test should be conducted within one hour after removing the test strip from the package.
2. Carefully hold the test strip by the end where you can see the product name. Do not touch the strip membrane with bare hands to avoid contamination.
3. Dip the test strip upright in the cup comprising of the urine specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. Be careful not to dip the strip past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
4. As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to process and color will appear across the membrane.
5. After the test strip has finished processing, take out the strip from the urine specimen cup and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you would be able to read the result. Do not attempt to interpret the outcome after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret Test Strip Results:
Positive: Only one colored band appears, in the control region (C). No apparent colored band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: NEGATIVE: Two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region (C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Control band fails to appear. Results from any test which has not produced a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor.
Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.
Delivery & Shipping
Same Day Shipping Monday-Friday
If you ordered through USPS, your label may not appear in their system for up to three days after they receive the package. The same thing can happen with FED Ex orders, despite the fact that they almost always appear in their system the night before they are dispatched. Please contact us if you have any queries about the progress of your order, and we will look into it.FED EX uses 'business' days (Monday-Friday) for making air deliveries, so you'll get your package the next 'business' day after it's been shipped. Orders placed after 3:30 p.m. EST are not shipped the same day, therefore Next Day orders placed after 3:30 p.m. will be shipped the next business day.Within one business day of placing your order, you will receive an email with your tracking number. It's possible that you didn't receive this email because it was entered improperly, forwarded to your spam folder, or was blocked. If you have not received this email, please contact us by phone or email and we will gladly update you on the progress of your shipment.Returns for unused items are accepted as long as they are placed within 30 days of the purchase date. If the shipping is free at the time of order, we will incur a cost for each order that is dispatched, and you will be repaid the value of your order once we receive the returned goods, minus the shipping costs.
What is Forensic use only?
Forensic Use Only devices are meant to be sold for research purposes only. The FDA does not regulate these devices, and they are solely to be used as screening instruments. Please send the device to a laboratory for confirmation if more information is needed about the results of a forensic use only drug test.
Courts, police departments, probation/parole offices, juvenile detention centers, prisons, jails, correction centers, and other law enforcement organizations, as well as laboratories or other establishments that provide forensic testing for these institutions, are all eligible users.
Forensic Applications Only gadgets are not designed, tested, manufactured, or labeled for use in other settings such as clinical diagnostics or the workplace.
What does it mean when something says “For Forensic Use Only”?
This indicates that the drug testing gadget has not received FDA 510k approval. This type of drug test should not be used for job screening, pain management screening, or any other reason. These tests are only used in law enforcement, prisons, the military, and other government institutions to test for drugs.
What products are included in this category?
Some saliva/oral drug detection products are only meant to be used in forensic situations. Furthermore, some specialty tests (such as our K2/Spice drug test) are designed exclusively for forensic use. This category could possibly include other screening equipment. Any forensic-only equipment on our site will be explicitly stated on the product page.
THC Drug Test Strip (Marijuana)
THC test strips are easy and convenient to use. Our THC test strips enable users to perform Marijuana testing quickly and easily. THC is one of the 113 cannabinoids that are found in cannabis. THC is the substance responsible for the psychological effects of Marijuana and CBD.
- The THC test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Our THC drug test kit possess a cutoff level of 50 ng/ml.
- Accurate THC Drug Test Strip (Marijuana)
- Forensic Use Only.
- Marijuana home or office drug testing kit.
- Urine drug test marijuana
- Bulk pricing available
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate THC Drug Test Strip (Marijuana). Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate THC Drug Test Strip (Marijuana). Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
How long will marijuana show up in a urine test?
Urine test: The urine testis the most common drug test used for marijuana. Infrequent users (less than 2 times per week) can test positive for 1-3 days. A moderate user (several times per week) can test positive for seven to twenty-one days after last use. A heavy user can test positive for a month or longer after last use.
This marijuana home drug test will give you results in 5 minutes.
Drugs such as alcohol may completely disappear from the body in just a few hours. In comparison, weed lingers much longer. Drug tests can detect tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, in urine, blood, and hair for many days after use, while saliva tests can only detect THC for a few hours. This is because of the way the body metabolizes THC.
Test positivity of marijuana in the human urine with Ovus Medical THC test strips.
- Do not use after the expiration date indicated on the package.
- Do not use the test if its foil pouch is damaged.
- Do not reuse tests.
- Read the entire procedure carefully before performing any tests.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke in the area where the specimens and kits are handled.
Ovus Medical TCH testing strips for marijuana product testing. Marijuana home drug test.
Forensic Use Only
This test is exclusively intended for use in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement testing purposes. It does not include testing intended for Federal Drug Testing programs. This drug test is not FDA cleared.
THC stands for Tetrahydrocannabinol.
Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is one of the 113 cannabinoids contained in marijuana. It’s the chemical that’s mainly responsible for people’s psychological reactions to marijuana and CBD. THC binds to cannabinoid receptors in the brain when marijuana is smoked or taken orally.
See some of our other products that test for Marijuana / THC:
8 PANEL DRUG TEST CUPS
THC URINE DIP CARDS
SALIVA ORAL SWABS
THC DRUG TEST TIME: THC is detectable for up to anywhere between 3 days to a month or longer in urine.