THC Drug Test Strip (Marijuana)
AS LOW AS $0.39
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
FOR BULK PRICING CALL 1 800-921-8241
$1.99 – $14.75
THC Drug Test
THC test strips are easy and convenient to use. Our THC test strips enable users to perform Marijuana testing quickly and easily. THC is one of the 113 cannabinoids that are found in cannabis. THC is the substance responsible for the psychological effects of Marijuana and CBD.
- The THC test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Our THC drug test kit possess a cutoff level of 50 ng/ml.
- Accurate drug testing.
- Marijuana home or office drug testing kit.
- Urine drug test marijuana
- Bulk pricing available
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
How long will marijuana show up in a urine test?
Urine test: The urine testis the most common drug test used for marijuana. Infrequent users (less than 2 times per week) can test positive for 1-3 days. A moderate user (several times per week) can test positive for seven to twenty-one days after last use. A heavy user can test positive for a month or longer after last use. This marijuana home drug test will give you results in 5 minutes.
Drugs such as alcohol may completely disappear from the body in just a few hours. In comparison, weed lingers much longer. Drug tests can detect tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, in urine, blood, and hair for many days after use, while saliva tests can only detect THC for a few hours. This is because of the way the body metabolizes THC.
Test positivity of marijuana in the human urine with Ovus Medical THC test strips.
- Do not use after the expiration date indicated on the package.
- Do not use the test if its foil pouch is damaged.
- Do not reuse tests.
- Read the entire procedure carefully before performing any tests.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke in the area where the specimens and kits are handled.
Ovus Medical TCH testing strips for marijuana product testing. Marijuana home drug test.
Forensic Use Only
This test is exclusively intended for use in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement testing purposes. It does not include testing intended for Federal Drug Testing programs. This drug test is not FDA cleared.
See some of our other products that test for Marijuana / THC:
8 PANEL DRUG TEST CUPS
THC URINE DIP CARDS
SALIVA ORAL SWABS
THC DRUG TEST TIME: THC is detectable for up to anywhere between 3 days to a month or longer in urine.
|Drug tested filter|
Pack (25), single strip
Strip testing Instructions
Instructions for Urine Test Strips
1. Remove the test strip from the unopened pouch and use it promptly to get the best and most accurate results. Ideally, the test should be conducted within one hour after removing the test strip from the package.
2. Carefully hold the test strip by the end where you can see the product name. Do not touch the strip membrane with bare hands to avoid contamination.
3. Dip the test strip upright in the cup comprising of the urine specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. Be careful not to dip the strip past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
4. As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to process and color will appear across the membrane.
5. After the test strip has finished processing, take out the strip from the urine specimen cup and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you would be able to read the result. Do not attempt to interpret the outcome after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret Test Strip Results:
Positive: Positive test result is indicated as two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region(C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: Negative test result is indicated as only one colored band appears in the control region©. No colored band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Please note that in case-control band fails to appear, the result shall be deemed as invalid.
Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.