Bundle – 8 Panel Urine Drug Test Cups + Fentanyl Strips
8 Panel Urine Drug Test Cups + Fentanyl Strips
At Ovus Medical, you can feel confident that your results will be 99% precise! Our drug testing supplies go through rigorous guidelines through agencies such as FDA, CLIA, and SAMHSA. New lower cut-off levels make this the ideal urine drug test for drug screening and pain management. Buy our drug tests in bulk.
This cup tests for: Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Marijuana (THC), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY)
- Ovus Medical's drug testing kits are convenient, fast, and simple to use.
- Results in under 8 mins
- CLIA Waived, and FDA Approved.
- These one-step 8 panel urine drug testing cups detect the presence of 8 drugs in human urine with 99% accuracy.
- This 'rapid results' drug test cup offers simple to read results in as little as 5 minutes.
- This 8 panel urine drug screen is 99% accurate.
- Designed to reduce mess with a no-drip screw top lid for effortless handling and extra security.
- Simple enough for testing in the home, office or workplace.
- Each cup contains a built-in temperature strip that is used to verify the person's urine.
- The cup is extremely sensitive and affiliates to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
- Each drug testing cup has a 99% accuracy rate. The best accurate drug testing in the industry.
- Ovus Medical has all your drug testing supplies for accurate drug testing.
- 8 panel urine drug screen.
Fentanyl Test Strips
- What is the fentanyl morphine equivalent?
- The simple Fentanyl Urine drug test strips can spot the presence of Fentanyl.
- 99% accuracy.
- Results within 5 mins.
- The results are 99% accurate.
- Fentanyl urine test strips are highly sensitive and strictly adheres to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
- This drug testing kit is ideal for random drug testing, drug testing in the workplace and drug testing in schools.
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
Cup testing Instructions
Urine drug testing cups Instructions:
1. Be sure the drug test cup, specimen, and/ or controls are at room temperature (59-78 degrees) Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Have the donor date and initial the label on the cup.
3. The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws the cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
4. The operator checks the cap for tightness.
5. Remove the peel-off label.
6. Check the temperature strip label at 4-5 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
7. Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes as the test is then invalid.
8. Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
Strip testing instructions
Instructions for Fentanyl Urine Test Strips
1. Remove the test strip from the unopened pouch and use it promptly to get the best and most accurate results. Ideally, the test should be conducted within one hour after removing the test strip from the package.
2. Carefully hold the test strip by the end where you can see the product name. Do not touch the strip membrane with bare hands to avoid contamination.
3. Dip the test strip upright in the cup comprising of the urine specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. Be careful not to dip the strip past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
4. As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to process and color will appear across the membrane.
5. After the test strip has finished processing, take out the strip from the urine specimen cup and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you would be able to read the result. Do not attempt to interpret the outcome after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret Test Strip Results:
Positive: Positive test result is indicated as two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region(C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: Negative test result is indicated as only one colored band appears in the control region©. No colored band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Please note that in case control band fails to appear, the result shall be deemed as invalid. Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Cut-Off Level|